Facebook Keeps Logging Out

This might just be something simple that I'm missing but hear me out. So I notice that every time I go on facebook I can use it for at most 10 minutes but while I'm using it, it's perpetually showing the loading icon on the browser then after that 10 minutes I get an alert message that says I need to login, then most times even when I log in again it won't log me in and I have to just use facebook in a different browser for it to work. I hope someone here can help me with this.

Hi tabooxchanz,

Glad to talk to you.

Really sorry for this inconvenience.

Would you check whether all plugins and cookie and are enabled for all sites: In maxthon advanced setting. under content control settings, make sure "Allow cookie on all sites" check box is ticked.

post-30503264-14315120132692_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again,

This is strange.

Does this problem happen only with Facebook?

Maybe you can clear cookies and cache files,open Maxthon main menu,click clear browsing history,locate "delete cache files"and "delete cookies" check boxes and tick them and click on"Clear now" to confirm.

Refresh Facebook page and log in again.

post-30503264-14315120403289_thumb.png

BugSir007 replied at 2014-7-22 17:47 back.gif

Hi again,

This is strange.

Does this problem happen only with Facebook?

it only happens with facebook, I actually tried clearing the browser history too and that didn't help, I'm also noticing at the top of my post the browser is showing as chrome though I'm using maxthon and also showing xp but I use windows 8.1. I'm so confused =/

tabooxchanz replied at 2014-7-22 17:49 back.gif

it only happens with facebook, I actually tried clearing the browser history too and that didn't h ...

Your user agent shows as chrome because your User agent is set to chrome,not the default one.

You need to go Maxthon setting page "about:config",,click "Advanced",locate "Customize Ugeragent String" option and untick the check box. Your user agent will be set back to default and your posts will show Maxthon instead of Chrome.

post-30503264-14315120406141_thumb.png

Archived