Fb problem under Ultramode

Hi!

I have a problem with Facebook using Ultramode. List of my friends latest activity (list in the upper right corner of the Fb window)doesn't work properly. It works only for a few moments after entering the site, then when i click on someones activity nothing happens (doesn't expand the new window - what the acivity was). Sometimes if i will scrool down this list and click smthn., it shows me this window for a split of a second and disapears. Anyone with similar problems?

Hi,

Glad to talk to you.

I'm really sorry for any inconveniences brought to your browsing experience.

Not quite sure if you are talking about the notification window but here i tried to run a test and everything works fine.

Would be better if you elaborate or use a screenshot to let us see where you are referring.

At the same time, i suggest you to upgrade to the latest beta version of Maxthon http://forum.maxthon.com/thread-11692-1-1.html

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your support!

Thank You for Your response.

Made a clean instal of new beta - still the same.

I'm talking about the list (2) and notifications(1) in red squares. Those notifications which are visable (top of red box nr 2) works fine for a moment, then they stop appearing. When i will scrool down this list (red box 2), to see older activity, those windows (box 1) either do not apear at all or jut appear for a split of a second. I hope You can understand what i'm trying to say. :)

post-15571392-14315120082925_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived