Gallery on Google Plus - Problem

R3gi

• 2 weeks later...

How is it even possible that this error is still not corrected?! Exactly the same problem occurs also in v4.4.3.1000 Final!

If you say there's some complication...well no problem, I'll understand, but it wasn't solved several months! Really annoying! :-(

A little confused here?

Seems to be fixed as stated by the above posters and myself, but doesn't work for Zugi?

Why wasn't this listed on the changelog? Surely that's what it's for... listing changes for things that were fixed etc? Unless it's the document.load bug that was fixed?

Well this is strange! It didn't work in v4.4.3.1000 last week but now it works :-) Finally! Hope this problem won't occur again in future versions :-)

Thank you Maxthon and also many thanks to you all, who replied in this thread :-)

Zugi replied at 2014-11-12 05:42 back.gif

Well this is strange! It didn't work in v4.4.3.1000 last week but now it works :-) Finally! Hope thi ...

Yea, really strange, it just started working?!?

Going to try an older beta and see if it works there...

edit: It works in 4.4.3.800 beta which didn't work before... really weird. and 4.4.3.800 beta feels faster than 4.4.3.1000.

edit2: and lol, after I made that comment and reply in the other thread... it all started to work shortly after...

The fact that it's working in older versions as well says to me that they've updated a file that Maxthon auto updates when it starts, or something to that affect.

Or maybe Google fixed/changed something on their end and Maxthon is now getting all the credit? Probably a more likely scenario given that nothing has been stated officially yet?

7twenty replied at 2014-11-13 04:37 back.gif

The fact that it's working in older versions as well says to me that they've updated a file that Max ...

mmmhhh, I had assumed that the problem was due to Google changes (not bug because it works well in other browsers), but I did not have the evidence.

I HOPE that Maxthon developers had collected the more data as possible during the "problem time" to study the cause and to made experience for the next issues.

I think that a not visible bug yet exists.

But, now the problem with Google has moved on Maps! Scroll/zoom does not works in this new release.