Flash Player fails

You need "Adobe Flash Player for (IE)" and "Adobe Flash Player for (Non-IE)"

First backup all files from C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Core\Webkit\Npplugins folder and delete plugin.vch and NPSWF32_xxx.dll file.

I have only one file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Core\Webkit\Npplugins folder np-mswmp.dll this is the Windows Media Player plugin.

=====Resource consumer files:=====

If you has installed Microsoft Visual C++ and I think yes you have. Can remove MSVCP100.DLL, MSVCR100.DLL

I think, that you don`t live in China. Can remove too: NPALIEDIT.LL, MPCMBEDIT.DLL, NPTHINCLIENT.DLL

If you don`t uses Maxthons integrated addon "MX-Games" can remove this files: gameloader.exe, n3_launchercommon.dll

---------------------------------

P.S.

Not all games uses "Adobe Flash Player", some games need "Java", such as "Yahoo Games", some sites are using "Shockwave Player" and some "Silverlight".

---------------------------------

If you want backup and delete "MxUp.exe" from C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin this file uses resources too. This is Maxthons auto update (notification) file. Starts automatically with Maxthon and is created scheduled task too for this file. I update my browser manually. Clear your PC with "CCLEANER" or any cleaning program.

If you want I send you my BAT file for remove all this files. I see you uses x64 OS.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Positronis-I have upgraded my Maxthon Could it works better the 4.4.2.600

But before I did I only have downloaded Java,Adobe reader,and Flash player..it still the same as now.....if I add Adobe shockwave player that's when I start having problems and can't get into FV2 on facebook......

With only java,adobe reader,and flash player the only problem I have is

it doesn't response .....in other words I will go to a site and it says Not Responsing and it freezes up......

1402170908 replied at 2014-7-6 14:59 back.gif

Positronis-I have upgraded my Maxthon Could it works better the 4.4.2.600

But before I did I only h ...

Try to install the full version - "Shockwave 12.1.3.153 Windows Full Other Browsers"

In first place change your user agent string to Firefox or Chrome. for more info read here.

Update Java, you are using old version. New version is Java Runtime Environment 8.0 build 5 (32-bit) Your OS is x64 but need only x32(x86) platform. delete npdeployJava1.dll from "C:\PROGRAMFILES(x86)\Java\jre8\bin\dtplugin\" and "C:\Windows\system32" folders. Check PC's Startup/autostart programs and delete or uncheck unneeded programs. Read how to disable Apps to Improve Win 8 Performance. Uncheck Java Update Scheduler "jusched.exe"

How to Access Win 8 msconfig

Use "CCLEANER" or any capable programs.

Install stable version of Maxthon. NOT BETAS: Maxthon Cloud Browser 4.4.2.800 Beta or Maxthon Cloud Browser 4.4.2.600 Beta. Install - Maxthon Cloud Browser 4.4.1.2000.

Change Maxthon's Settings, see screenshot.

Menu > Settings > Advanced > Browsing UNCHECK

and

Menu > Settings > Advanced > Content control UNCHECK

Start Task manager "taskmgr.exe" and observe memory usage and started programs. Better make 2 or 4 screenshots and post here.

post-11090790-14315120115392_thumb.png

post-11090790-1431512011786_thumb.png

post-11090790-14315120120634_thumb.png

post-11090790-14315120123038_thumb.png

post-11090790-14315120143866_thumb.png

Magdalene replied at 2014-7-3 03:37 back.gif

You will have to install Shockwave at some point as it is the player that Flash videos, animations ...

I don't have shockwave installed and have no issues with any flash videos, even testing farmville a while back worked.

1402170908 replied at 2014-7-6 23:59 back.gif

The only problem I have now is the browser says not responding and than freezes....

Can you please (for the 3rd time) download and run the attached program. Or download direct from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/hjt/

Click the first option, and attach the logfile that is saved so I can have a look please.

Magdalene replied at 2014-7-3 03:37 back.gif

You will have to install Shockwave at some point as it is the player that Flash videos, animations ...

I don't have shockwave installed and have no issues with any flash videos, even testing farmville a while back worked.

HijackThis.zip

Positronis replied at 2014-7-7 12:30 back.gif

Until today, you got lucky

I'm with 7twenty. There's no Shockwave on this computer. I have Flash Player 14.0.0.125 Plugin and ActiveX. And have never encountered a problem. But I've only watched videos. Maybe that''s all that's needed for videos.

>

SnowLeopard replied at 2014-7-7 23:21 back.gif

I'm with 7twenty. There's no Shockwave on this computer. I have Flash Player 14.0.0.125 Plugin a ...

As with SnowLeopard, Flash Player 14.0.0.125 Plugin and ActiveX. Also Silverlight and Java which aren't related.

Hi,

Shockwave Flash Player uses

Some webpages write fake but are using Adobe Flash Player.

Try to watch this links without Shockwave Player:

Metacafe.com

Spike.com

I say nothing about online games.

post-11090790-14315120145555_thumb.png

post-11090790-14315120147213_thumb.png

Magdalene replied at 2014-7-8 09:39 back.gif

I have all the latest Flash, shockwave, java etc. The Metacafe Terminator video works fine in retro ...

I just ran the Spike video in Ultra mode, no Shockwave. So my score is both videos work fine without SWPlayer.

>

PSL U wibder uf tge sutes actuakky query ti see what players are installed and feed accordingly?

Hi to all,

I can't play without Shockwave Player this links on Maxthon, IE and Cyberfox (Firefox based browser). After Install no problem.

What I want to say, is that Shockwave is as important as Adobe Flash Player. Who does not have Shockwave Player installed, sooner or later you will realize the importance of Shockwave.

But let all that.

Why not answer the author of this Thread. All we write here, we have no problems with Flash Player.

If they no longer interested, why does not close the topic. I repeat we have no problems with Flash Player.

The people ask for help and disappears, why?

Magdalene replied at 2014-7-8 09:39 back.gif

I have all the latest Flash, shockwave, java etc. The Metacafe Terminator video works fine in retro ...

After updating Windows on patch tuesday the Terminator video works perfectly in both modes. The Spike video gives a message "This content is unavailable in your location" in both modes.

In Chrome it works fine but I have a Manual Geolocator that takes me off planet.

Positronis replied at 2014-7-8 11:33 back.gif

Try to watch this links without Shockwave Player:Both work, but the spike.com one I get a geoblocking error. Error still shows though.

Why not answer the author of this Thread. All we write here, we have no problems with Flash Player.

If they no longer interested, why does not close the topic. I repeat we have no problems with Flash Player.People are trying to answer his questions, and the side discussion is still valid. Just proving that the OP doesn't need to have Shockwave to do what he wants. Especially while troubleshooting he should be installing as little as possible to try and find the issue.

The issue still isn't resolved, and he seems to disappear for a week or so every now and then. And seems to ignore advice/requests making things harder to resolve. Still waiting on a hijackthis log file...

Archived