How to sync tabs with Maxthon Cloud 4 Windows and Android?

Hi there,

I'm new to Maxthon, coming from Firefox, Opera Mini and accessorily Chrome. I really like Maxthon and have made it my default browser on my smartphone running Android 4.2.2. I also installed Maxthon Cloud 4 on my desktop PC (Win 7 64-bit).

I've successfully linked my phone number with my Maxthon Cloud desktop version. I'd like to know if it is possible to synchronize browsing tabs between my phone and PC and if yes, how could it be done? I'm stumped having tried to fiddle around but could not find a way to have the two browser linked. Is there a tutorial or a forum thread I could refer to?

Thanks for the help.

You can access your synced tabs on your pc from the Quick Access page, Cloud Tabs. From your android device, the paper airplane icon to the left of the address bar, Sync tabs from...

You'll have to be signed into your Maxthon account on both machines, everything is synced automatically.

Hi joemax and furkanavshar,

Thanks for your help. I got it right, finally. I had to install Maxthon Cloud Portable instead of Maxthon desktop. I then found all the settings you mentioned.

Everything is wonderful. I prefer Maxthon to Chrome, which I never got a hang for actually.

Cheers

Archived