Apostrophe and line break

Dev CZ

Haizz. That's not interesting!. I'd used Maxthon and uninstalled in cause the break line errors. And now, when I download and install it again, hope that it'd been fixed, but i's disappointed at you-Maxthon. This problem is not fixed anyway. Why? I hate break line not correcting like as what the page shows.:(:(:(:(:curse:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Test link #1 shows the error.

Test link #2 works properly.

The link in the post from the top of the page also works correctly. The box it was displayed in didn't adjust size no matter how big/small MX was sized. Text was always displayed correctly.

It's strange that some words are affected and not others, at least on my system.

My system is set to use English and Unicode UTF-8 encoding if that has anything to with it. Might be language settings related?

The link in the post from the top of the page works, but the post from that link can appear also in "Stream" (page with 2 or 3 columns), unfortunatelly it is not possible to send link directly to the stream view (that's why I didn't include it at first).

Try to resize the window for Test link #2 ;-)

I've already tried - switching language or encoding doesn't solve it :'-( I am quite sure that this problem is not only in my browser.

post-30335962-14315122710539_thumb.png

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...