MWP v1.4.0-beta released

Hi guys,

It's later to report this after that you've installed it.

I'll explain some questions from you.

The new feature of the v1.4 are:

- quick back and forward

It occupied the most time of the version.

- night mode

- scroll bar of pageview

- new menu item for copy url

- transparent tile

In official version you'll see the final effect because we don't use transparent icon for beta version. We'll modify it next time.

Why the Quick Access is empty?

From this version, we move the QA data to the background. It means we could control the data of QA online. It's more flexible than before. And we don't get ready for the background server. It would be ready before we submit the public version.

If you want to install it, please click here.

Please reply if you find problem, thanks.

Ldfa replied at 2014-5-7 20:58 back.gif

Can you make an official message for this new release with changelog and download link please?

What did you mean by official message?

The WP beta app is only for tester who have registered. And the testers have already received the download link via email.

I'll add the "how to be a tester?"link then.

No.1MaxthonFan replied at 2014-5-13 03:26 back.gif

And how about my Editing problem?

I tested on my 920 with 8.1 and your case didn't happen. But I used a newer version than yours. We are going to release the official version. You may try it again after update.

And the moderator told me maybe the problem is concerned with the tread. Would you please tell me which tread it is?

tplusplus replied at 2014-5-14 01:07 back.gif

I tested on my 920 with 8.1 and your case didn't happen. But I used a newer version than yours. We ...

It's with every thread that needs the "KillADuser" function. I can log in with IE and it works perfectly, but not in Maxthon.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

tplusplus replied at 2014-5-14 01:07 back.gif

I tested on my 920 with 8.1 and your case didn't happen. But I used a newer version than yours. We ...

And the Global Moderator editing function of "KillADuser" still does not work in the latest 1.4.0.2000 version.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Archived