×

Give a tip

14615246

Members
  • Posts

    89
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Release Notes

Bug Tracker

Help page

Help page-CN

Release Note5

Rules and recruitment

Release Note6

Posts posted by 14615246

  1. Hey I know what Maxthon 6 really needs...they need a custumize user agent string option and a brand new set of thing  that says "which setting of Maxthon 6 do you prefer,Maxthon 6 settings or Maxthon 5 settings".With these types of settings,we'll be able to change the user agent.Also,the Maxthon 6 setting,needs a little tiny bit of fixing.As for the Maxthon 5 setting at Maxthon 6,it needs the classic Maxthon 5 features now including your themes uploaded from your computer as well.Resource Sniff needs to have a red dot and then it disappears just like Maxthon 5 did.The setting also needs a side bar just to make it feel more like Maxthon 5 even without any updates at all.My final thing....please please please please make Maxthon 5.3.2200 as well as the new Maxthon 6 beta with the two setting options so that way users can choose whenever they wanted to have either the Maxthon 6 setting option or the Maxthon 5 setting option.

    • Like 2
  2. You're quite welcome.Hopefully GreaseFork and ViolentMonkey would do great together..GreaseFork can do the scripts for both Tumblr and DeviantArt in case of the load up issues and ViolentMonkey installs the scripts.If the Microsoft Edge thing does work..then it'll be a success.If not,then it's gonna be a big fat fail.

  3. On 5/20/2021 at 11:19 PM, Sergey_K said:

     

    I am using Maxthon 5.3.8.2100 on the Windows7(64bit) operating system. In the browser identification bar (User Agent), I have the following entry:

    Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Windows NT 6.1; U; WOW64; IA64; en) AppleWebKit/599.0+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Maxthon/5.3.8.2100 Chrome/90.0.4430.212  Safari/537.36 OPR/76.0.4017.123 QupZilla/2.2.60

    At the same time, I have this picture in a live broadcast on Youtube: 

    1987620657_UAwithMaxthon.thumb.jpg.e1d274b60b5f8e84c9a0aff6a16b2d95.jpg

    BUT, if I replace at least one letter in the word "Maxthon" of the UserAgent string, for example, I replace the letter "h" with the letter "N" , then everything works as before, as it should be:

    Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Windows NT 6.1; U; WOW64; IA64; en) AppleWebKit/599.0+ (KHTML, like Gecko) MaxtNon/5.3.8.2100 Chrome/90.0.4430.212  Safari/537.36 OPR/76.0.4017.123 QupZilla/2.2.60

    464331098_UAwithMaxtNon.thumb.jpg.6427e6acf0546d59ca44ad0429531573.jpg

    Thus, the obvious reaction of Youtube to the word "Maxthon" is revealed.

    P.S.: 

    I'm currently using this script for Violentmonkey, it very effectively "cuts" ads on Youtube:

    https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/408680-youtube-ad-remover 

    That was really great.I have an outstanding issue to deal with..and it's about DeviantArt,it needs to load up the groups.As for Tumblr and other websites...how can the members of Maxthon create a user agent that allows Maxthon 5 to act more like an up to date version of Microsoft Edge,Google Chrome and Maxthon 6 without the words "You're using an unsupported browser.Please upgrade/update your browser"on the websites like Deviantart,YouTube,Google and even on Tumblr.

    Load it up please.png

    This is what it was supposed to be.PNG

    • Like 1
  4. Hi...

    I just wanted to know that while I was on DeviantArt on one tab and at weebly on the other tab,the back button on the first tab has vanished in thin air.Could you guys please just please make the browser as faster then before by letting the back button stay on the first tab and on each tab until it reaches the home page please.

    Thanks for reading.

    Warmly regards,

    Ayla