I've been using Maxthon 5 for almost 3 years now and never had a problem until now. Since yesterday I'm completely unable to sign in to my Google account using Maxthon 5. I get the infamous text: "This browser or app may not be secure. Learn more - Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can refresh your screen and try again to sign in."
Now, the PC runs with Windows XP and that's why I can't update to Maxthon 6. Of course I had to switch to a different web browser, but I was just wondering if maybe there's a way to fix it, a workaround of some sort, maybe someone went through a similar experience. I tried a couple of things that I found online but didn't work. I know it's weird to use Windows XP in 2021. Thanks to whoever might help with this case.