• Upgraded and websites not allowing me to use maxthon

josephmx2007@yahoo.com

My bank (Chase) is one that requires me to update to a new browser type like google or firefox, etc.there have been a few sites that will not work with maxthon that did previously. I do not know if your IE setup is different or what but it gets very frustrating when these sites reject my browser. I've sent them emails telling them to make it work with maxthon but no response.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

3 hours ago, BugMiss006 said:

What's kind of not working?

Could provide more description about the issue?

Thanks and looking forward to your feedback.

When you log in to Chase.com you get the message "Your browser is not supported".

I'm glad to know that MX5 has improved this experience for you.:)

For any other problem, please feel free to open new topic to us again, but don't forget that you need to post MX5's question to MX5 discussion.

On 2016/7/15 at 5:43 PM, No.1MaxthonFan said:

When you log in to Chase.com you get the message "Your browser is not supported".

I think this bug has been fixed now because I didn't meet this message when I clicked "sign in". My version is 4.9.3.1000.

Ah but I don't know what will appear next step because I don't have an account in that bank, haha...

Anyway, tell me if you still have problem. We will ask them to consider this bug because bank system is so important.

• Pending = We are still working on this report.

Solved = The issue has been fixed and the resolution will be available in the recent version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion.