• Problems with facebook

Roger Stamm

Hello peoples

i'm from switzerland and i hope you understand my english

i use maxthon v4.9.2.1000 and have for a while problems with facebook.

when i logged in at facebook and click on a post, normali open this in a little windows. Now its open in a little window, close the window, open a new site, open a little windows, close the windows, open a little windows and so far. its only stop when i close the maxthon tab

i havent make changes in the settings and for a while it works

the system is win10 pro 64bit, i use the firewall from windows and kaspersky anti virus

Please help me. Know i must use another browser to surf in facebook and thats not cool

greetings from switzerland

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Roger, 

Has this problem been solved after you update the browser version? I couldn't confirm exactly the problem from your description, but given that you were using v4.9.2.1000, which is an old version, I guess it may be similar with this question in this thread.

There's a video in above thread. You can check it and if you were referring to the same problem, I agree with 7twenty and suggest you to update your browser to the latest version: 4.9.4.3000, because that bug has been fixed in v4.9.4.1100

Looking forward your feedback.:wink:

Jelly

• Pending = We are still working on this report.

Solved = The issue has been fixed and the resolution will be available in the recent version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion.