• Maxthon crached when printing a web-page as a picture

Shlomo Blumberg

When trying to save an expanded picture from Instegram or save a web-page, as an image, the browser crassed. both in Ultar and Retro modes.

I will appreciate any assistance

Thanks

.i.e. while trying to save as an image, browser crached. While saving as a file, it is OK

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

48 minutes ago, Shlomo Blumberg said:

Thanks a lot, I will try your suggestions and let you know

All the best

I'm so sorry I couldn't find out a quick and right solution for you right now, but let's solve it together :tap:

Dear  BugMiss006 - sorry for not knowing your name...:)

I wish to thank you for your patience and long support.

The last action taken, solved the problem of crashing while printing a page/picture as a picture.:top:

With our mutual effort, the importance of the  flash.ocx is revealed. This file name is changed when updating and hold the version date, therefor the link you sent to solved this problem, is very easy to implement.

I will watch to Maxthon behavior in the next days and let you know if the other problems which I reported, are also solved

All the best, and again thank you for your kindness
    Shlomo

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Shlomo Blumberg said:

Dear  BugMiss006 - sorry for not knowing your name...:)

I wish to thank you for your patience and long support.

The last action taken, solved the problem of crashing while printing a page/picture as a picture.:top:

With our mutual effort, the importance of the  flash.ocx is revealed. This file name is changed when updating and hold the version date, therefor the link you sent to solved this problem, is very easy to implement.

I will watch to Maxthon behavior in the next days and let you know if the other problems which I reported, are also solved

All the best, and again thank you for your kindness
    Shlomo

Really happy to hear about that.

I'm so lucky because I actually didn't understand much by myself...Thanks to google:titter:

You can open new thread at any time when you have new problems. 

Cheers!

Jelly

• Pending = We are still working on this report.

Solved = The issue has been fixed and the resolution will be available in the recent version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion.