• Can't view flash video

GaryF

I can't use flash video and a very helpful text came up to explain why, but it said type in about:plugins to the address bar to deal with this, except when I do all I get is:

Page Not Found

The server cannot find the page you requested.

Please make sure: 
    - You have entered the correct URL. 
    - You have the permission to access this page.

Error code 300 (net::ERR_INVALID_URL)

Can anyone help?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

10 hours ago, GaryF said:

OK I got it going now. How can I change profile from one portable version to another so I retain my speeddail, and favourites, and saved passwords etc?

After you login with your Maxthon account, click Menu>Settings>Tools>Import Users Data

On 10/13/2016 at 8:03 AM, GaryF said:

Sorry, I mean, I have the portable version. What part of the program, which folder and/or files, relates to saved passwords, quick access etc?

You'd better not use "copy+paste" action to do data importing, it may lead to some irrevocable error on your data. Why not use the User Data Import feature?

Well, firstly I didn't know I could do that. Secondly, If I want to simply make a backup, I can only export favourites, not all my quick access and login data. So that means backing up the entire folder instead of just the files I require. 

On 10/14/2016 at 5:03 AM, GaryF said:

Well, firstly I didn't know I could do that.

It's our fault not making this function more apparent...As I mentioned above,  After you login with your Maxthon account, click Menu>Settings>Tools>Import Users Data, and then choose the target source browser. You will have your data in new portable version.

On 10/14/2016 at 5:03 AM, GaryF said:

If I want to simply make a backup, I can only export favourites, not all my quick access and login data. So that means backing up the entire folder instead of just the files I require

But only saving these related folders doesn't make sure they could still work without problem in new browser.

Firstly, I don't have and don't want a Maxthon account. I have no idea what an account brings but I have no unmet needs.
    However, what you're saying is each time the portable version changes, as I can't import data such as quick access and saved logins etc, then I have to redo them all every single time there's an upgrade to the portable browser? Is that correct?

• Pending = We are still working on this report.

Solved = The issue has been fixed and the resolution will be available in the recent version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion.