• Browser Window can not be minimised/maximised

radscorpion
    • Solved

Hi All

I am on Maxthon 4.9.3.1000 version

when I want to reduce the size of the browser window with the 'rectangle ' button (pl see image: image.png)

the whole browser window just disappears( as if it has been "rolled down".) Hereafter I have not found a way to put the browser back and 'up' again. This is not the behaviour I was expecting - as per the default windows behaviour. The 'rectangle ' button  is actually the part of the famous three:

"close button", "zoom button", "minimize button"

My Question : so how can I reduce the size of the maxthon window , just like the windows Maximise/Minimise button ( the 'rectangle ' button ) ?

Thanks in advance

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

What happens when you use the restore option from the taskbar (shift+right-click on the taskbar icon)?

It's supposed to work as intended. First time I recall that someone has mentioned this.

Do the other buttons work as intended?

• Like 1

Hi there

firstly  Thanks mate

as I am seeing it now, it has begun doing what its supposed to do.

I just cant put a finger here at all, it was like that (topic starter) & for more than a few times but as I am testing it now, its back to the windows default behaviour(which is what I want).

feel a bit embarrassed here , but alls well that ends well I guess....& will definitely jump onto it if this happens again. This time I will make a video ..lest it happens :) snip

Let me close this one here .

Thanks and cheers

• Like 1

• Pending = We are still working on this report.

Solved = The issue has been fixed and the resolution will be available in the recent version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion.