• Adobe Support

BGFun

I am running Win 10 and Maxthon V4.9.2.1 I have asked this several times. I have tried all the suggested "fixes" for Adobe support in Maxthon. New Falshplayer, coping and renaming Macromed file to Maxthon. Turning Plugin support off and on in Maxthon. Nothing works, Facebook, websites will not play videos and I cannot upload photos in FB without going through Facebook's basic uploader for problems uploading photos. There is no problem in Opera or in Microsoft Edge, so it is a problem in Maxthon. many pages in FB and websites display "Cannot Load Plugin".

I want to back up my Guest Startup Page Favorites in the Favorites section of the start up page, so I do not lose all my links and passwords for auto login so that I can uninstall and re-install Maxthon.

What is the safest and best way to back up those links and passwords? I am open to trying other "fixes" but so far no one has come forward with a definite fix.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I am running Win 10 and Maxthon V4.9.2.1 I have asked this several times. I have tried all the suggested "fixes" for Adobe support in Maxthon. New Falshplayer, coping and renaming Macromed file to Maxthon. 

I can only suggest trying that again, as I've tested that countless times and it has never, ever not worked if done properly. Try the automated version linked as well to ensure it's not something you're doing (if you haven't already).

When you go to http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ do you see the bouncing cube?

I want to back up my Guest Startup Page Favorites in the Favorites section of the start up page, so I do not lose all my links and passwords for auto login so that I can uninstall and re-install Maxthon.

Enter %appdata%\Maxthon3 into a windows explorer window, and keep a copy of that folder that opens up.

You can then uninstall/reinstall, then copy back the folder and all your data should all be back again when you start the new install.

Other option is to create a passport account and import the data to that. Then whenever you sign in it will be imported from the cloud.

• Pending = We are still working on this report.

Solved = The issue has been fixed and the resolution will be available in the recent version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion.