All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Thank you for your feedback! It has been reported to the dev team as a bug.
  4. It's a typo. I meant 5.3.8.2100 My friend asked me if I have problems with reddit.com which I confirmed. I'm on latest beta, he is on 5.3.8.2000 I didn't notice sooner as I'm mostly testing version 6 Alpha where it works as it should.
  5. I have a similar problem with reddit.com too. The page loads normally, but when I try to click on "view entire discussion" it doesn't work. My version is 5.3.8.2000
  6. Last week
  7. Where did you find 5.3.8.2200? Latest beta 2100. And I do not confirm the error. reddit.com is working normal as usual.
  8. reddit.com stopped working (today, yesterday, I'm not really sure). It does not load completly, menus not working etc...
  9. Hi Xyno, if you provide your shadow mail to them, they can send an email to your shadow mail, you will be able to receive the email and reply to them by using your connected real email address. Then they will receive your reply from uu.me. But you cannot use the uu.me to send the email first.
  10. They need to initiate the mail first from my experience. Worst, they might not receive your reply.
  11. Can I initiate an email exchange with UU Mail? If I enter my UU Mail address online and get an email from the site it works but they, the recipient, have to initiate the exchange. I'm wanting to start an email with my gym but they are so very disorganized that I have to think their database is probably open to the world so I don't want to give them my real email. I have given them my UU shadow mail address in case they want to email me but I want to email them, to start the exchange. Can that be done?
  12. I think most users of Maxthon who have benefited from it going back many years are fully appreciative -- BUT, the fact remains that Vivaldi, Opera and others have developed through numerous stages and still have a usable downloadable product, without leaving users of the old version in the dust. That is what has happened with Max 6. If too much time goes by without some usable Max 6 version, I don't see why anyone would be sticking around...
  13. Let's see if the next alpha/beta will suppress the annoying warning (when starting maxthon): "Do you want to allow this application to make changes to the device?" I guess it has to do with trying to set it as the default browser, which apparently there is no option to disable it
  14. I very much agree with your comments, it is really useful for users. Thank you!
  15. Beta version will be released in the near future, so stay tuned! 😀
  16. thanks BugSir006

the passkeeper  is worked but is not completed!!!!!

image.png

1. BugSir006

BugSir006

Did you launch the DebugView and save the error log?

2. jugurtha
    3. BugSir006

BugSir006

Hi jugurtha, could you send your uid to me again? I can contact the engineer to clear your Passkeeper data of Maxthon 6. Then you can log in and import the data to Maxthon 6 again.

Please launch the DbgView then open Maxthon 6.

17. You are right, My sister uses Vivaldi but really lacks some of the features in Maxthon Vivaldi is good browser but still missing a lot of options .. still maxthon the better
  18. Vivaldi is good browser but it is still missing an option to open new tab from address bar with just enter (and not some other key combination) which is crucial for me.
  19. Good morning, Where I can download Maxthon 6?
  20. Earlier
  21. an interesting statement how do you/we know that - its never been stated how many devs there are - who are you comparing that to - microsoft or vivaldi/brave
  22. I don't really think you're familiar with how long entirely NEW browser releases take, especially one that's based on an entirely NEW browser core. Especially since Maxthon has some unique features that other Chromium browsers are mostly to lazy to impliment. Maxthon also doesn't have the HUGE tech teams that other company's tend to have.
  23. its available here to some and on telegraph to anybody - no need to join just view - as to rolling it out its an apha version - a long way from finished or usable - i log on here in hope but i think thats fading fast - Vivaldi is way ahead of 6 - i cannot see that changing
  24. This has got to be a record for the longest time taken to roll out a new browser version -- any longer and I will switch permanently to Vivaldi and Opera...
  25. when do you intend to update the core - the one used is many months behind todays release - changes in the core can affect the overall browser so whilst you are busy adding features and fixing bugs a new core could affect much of that
  26. I also reported issues with bookmarks. It is very annoying.
  27. Progress seems to good so far. Though while it's still missing the sidebar and status bar, I won't be using it as my regular browser.
  28. Hello Maxers, We updated Maxthon 6 four times in May, from version 6.0.0.1300 to version 6.0.0.1600. Here are the changelogs: Functions Optimized: 1.1 Improved the browser UX [6.0.0.1300] New UI for History and Downloads; [6.0.0.1300] Added the option for changing personal info under the account menu; [6.0.0.1300] Added the button for switching core to the address bar; [6.0.0.1300] Quick Access opened in the current page; [6.0.0.1400] Extension center built-in; [6.0.0.1400] Changed the right-click menu of the address bar and added the function “copy title and URL” to it; [6.0.0.1500] New welcome page; [6.0.0.1500] Added the function to switch to retro mode automatically; [6.0.0.1500] Added QR code function to address bar; [6.0.0.1600] Optimized the status of the login page; [6.0.0.1600] Optimized the retro mode; 1.2 Browser installation and settings [6.0.0.1300] Added the option for exporting bookmarks; [6.0.0.1400] Added the option of user agreement to the installation interface; [6.0.0.1400] Added the option for customizing “Quick download” to General page; 1.3 Data import/export and cloud syncing [6.0.0.1300] Optimized importing function; [6.0.0.1600] Importing passwords data and quick access data from Maxthon 5 are available (Guest account); [6.0.0.1600] Improved the function of importing bookmarks; Bug Fixed: [6.0.0.1300] Fixed the issue that the shortcut F11 could not work properly when activating the page area under the retro mode; [6.0.0.1300] Fixed the issue that restarting the browser while syncing the Maxnote the prompt of restoring page popped up; [6.0.0.1300] Fixed the issue that the language list could not be closed by clicking the blank area; [6.0.0.1300] Fix the issue that it prompted incorrect account or password when logging into account with uppercase letters; [6.0.0.1400] Fixed the issue of data merge and sync; [6.0.0.1400] Fixed the issue that the language could not be added; [6.0.0.1400] Fixed the crash issue when saving webpage as an image; [6.0.0.1400] Fixed the issue that the profile page could not load properly; [6.0.0.1500] Fixed the issue that the thumbnail could not be displayed in Maxnote; [6.0.0.1500] Fixed the issue that website icon could not display properly on History page; [6.0.0.1500] Fixed the issue that the extensions could not be added; [6.0.0.1500] Fixed the issue that the extensions web store could not adapt to the browser language; [6.0.0.1500] Fixed the issue that History page could not display the week properly; [6.0.0.1500] Fixed the issue that the create account page could not display properly for phone registration; [6.0.0.1500] Fixed the issue that the email registration could not work properly; [6.0.0.1500] Fixed the issue that the operation of switching browser language could not take effect for the first time; [6.0.0.1500] Fixed the issue that the verification code can not be sent when registering a new account; [6.0.0.1500] Fixed the issue that the Maxthon Now page could not adapt to the system language; [6.0.0.1500] Fixed the issue that the Settings page and the Extensions page opened simultaneously when clicking Settings; [6.0.0.1500] Fixed the issue that the login page could not display the prompt when hovering the icon; [6.0.0.1600] Fixed the issue that the registration interface could not have the prompt when using the registered account to register; [6.0.0.1600] Fixed the issue that removing account could not be recognized instantly; [6.0.0.1600] Fixed the issue that Passkeeper data loss after removing an account; [6.0.0.1600] Fixed the issue that the tab could not be opened to the right of the current tab; [6.0.0.1600] Fixed the issue that Netflix video could not be played; [6.0.0.1600] Fixed the issue that the verification code can not be sent when resetting the password; [6.0.0.1600] Fixed the issue that the Passkeeper data cannot be imported; [6.0.0.1600] Fixed the issue that the QR code could not display; In addition, we completed the first package of MX6 Beta version and tested it in a small user group. Thanks to the users' feedback, we fixed a bunch of bugs and made many optimizations. The next beta-testing will begin in June. MX6 Beta version contains basic blockchain function. If you are interested in MX6, please join the test group at https://t.me/nbdomain .Thank you for your support and love. We will continue to work hard!
  1. Load more activity