All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Hello! I'm using Windows 10 Enterprise build 1909, i7 8550U, 16 GB RAM 2333 MHz. I have installed 10 extensions. Those extensions are installed in Chome and Edge too but I don't have problem there. My extenions:
  3. Thank you! Can we also return to the option of just opening/running a downloaded file (i.e. saving to %Temp%), rather than actually saving it?
  4. Hi n3ujx, could you let us know the UID, phone number and area code of this account? I will contact the engineer to deactivate the account for you. To check the UID, you can log in to my.maxthon.com
  5. Thank you for reminding us! 👍
  6. Hi bobad1, this request has been submitted to the product team. 😊
  7. Hi AaronX, this request has been submitted to the product team. 😊
  8. Hi there, could you let me know the system and device information, such as Windows 7/10, installed RAM? Could you provide a screenshot of this issue?
  9. Yesterday
  10. Feature Request: In "Settings", an option to delete downloaded files to the recycle bin. Currently, when deleted, downloaded files disappear from the downloader, but accumulate in the download folder. Thanks!!!
  11. No not for me in 2200. And I believe it should not (except by customizing), because ctrl+arrow is a wide range typing shortcut used to move the caret one word at a time.
  12. Thanks, good to know. Hopefully in 2400 then.
  13. I'm still on 2200 and it's not working
  14. How come "Update" isn't working yet? You guys allowed it to work when there was a really big bug once, but I think it hasn't worked since.
  15. Last week
  16. We need be able to pin the favorites menu in the sidebar mode like in Maxthon 5:
  17. Installing but if still crashes like every previous version I use again 5.1. Thanks for new update. Edit: first open and immediately crashed. I'm so unlucky. :S
  18. I could have sworn that Ctrl+Arrow was working in 2200 to switch between tabs, but it doesn't appear to be in 2300. Or am I misremembering?!
  19. Love the "Search" in the settings page!!! No more hunting for settings!
  20. Thanks, but this isn't what I'm looking for. I can open links in a new tab very easily: it's specifically submitting a form.
  21. Working fine on (fonctionne parfaitement sur) Mx6.0.0.2300 :
  22. I'm still experiencing that very frustrating thing that Shift+Enter submits a form in a whole new window, rather than just a new tab in the same window. 😟
  23. Nope. I always remember that Snap Region is Ctrl+F1. I haven't even tried Ctrl+F2 outside the browser since it is, as the description says, Snap Whole Page.
  1. Load more activity