All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Feature Request: In "Settings", an option to delete downloaded files to the recycle bin. Currently, when deleted, downloaded files disappear from the downloader, but accumulate in the download folder. Thanks!!!
  4. Thanks, good to know. Hopefully in 2400 then.
  5. I'm still on 2200 and it's not working
  6. How come "Update" isn't working yet? You guys allowed it to work when there was a really big bug once, but I think it hasn't worked since.
  7. Last week
  8. We need be able to pin the favorites menu in the sidebar mode like in Maxthon 5:
  9. Installing but if still crashes like every previous version I use again 5.1. Thanks for new update. Edit: first open and immediately crashed. I'm so unlucky. :S
  10. I could have sworn that Ctrl+Arrow was working in 2200 to switch between tabs, but it doesn't appear to be in 2300. Or am I misremembering?!
  11. Love the "Search" in the settings page!!! No more hunting for settings!
  12. Thanks, but this isn't what I'm looking for. I can open links in a new tab very easily: it's specifically submitting a form.
  13. Working fine on (fonctionne parfaitement sur) Mx6.0.0.2300 :
  14. I'm still experiencing that very frustrating thing that Shift+Enter submits a form in a whole new window, rather than just a new tab in the same window. 😟
  15. Nope. I always remember that Snap Region is Ctrl+F1. I haven't even tried Ctrl+F2 outside the browser since it is, as the description says, Snap Whole Page.
  16. Hey Maxers, Welcome to having a try of the brand new release! Version 6.0.0.2300 For the full release note and changelog: click here
  17. BugSir006

V6.0.0.2300

+ Added the search function to the page of settings + Allow extensions in the incognito mode + Optimized the installation process + Optimized Vbox + Updated some new icons in UI - Fixed crashes - Fixed the issue that some labels covered by the messy code - Fixed the issue that the search engine could not be added - Fixed the issue that the account could not be logged in after logging in to it under the guest window - Fixed the issue that URL could not be opened in the background by using the middle mouse button - Fixed the issue that the Boss key could not be customized - Fixed the issue that Vbox could not display properly - Fixed the issue that some long labels could not display properly - Fixed the issue that “push to talk” could not open tabs more than three - Fixed the issue that passwords data could not be imported properly
  18. Bonsoir, J'ai bien vu le "Cliquez avec le bouton droit sur la barre d’onglets" mais cela n'ouvre que le dernier onglet fermé. Alors que sous mx5 cela montre une liste de d'onglet fermé, ce qui est plus intéressant pour retrouver un site vu plus tôt dans la session.
  19. I've had a few sudden, random crashes in the last couple of days; and a couple of occasions when I've closed the browser completely normally, but on launching it again it's reported that it didn't shut down properly and I've had to press the restore button. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to it at all. Sometimes I have quite a number of tabs open, sometimes just a few; sometimes I've been in the middle of using Maxthon, sometimes I've been in another program. Anyone else experiencing these odd crashes?
  20. Issue fixed! As usual, using the old programmers trick..... Just rebooted the computer, and next setup works fine.
  21. Thanx for french support @No.1MaxthonFan.
  22. Cliquez avec le bouton droit sur la barre d’onglets
  23. @BennReiley Try this downloader for YT https://www.4kdownload.com/products/product-videodownloader
  24. Why not just right click on the tab bar?
  25. Hi Dan, these requests have been submitted to the product team and will be added to the future version. 😊
  1. Load more activity