All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. I want to know, will you put the side bar in the future updates or not ?? And, I hope you add this functions again
  3. I want to know is there mx5 update again ??? please tell me .. and thanks
  4. Suggestion Why not stick to Chrome standard clean user data shortcut ctrl+shft+del instead of ctrl+shft+F And I still cannot get my location with this version I tried everything
  5. I had the same problem I uninstalled Mx6 deleting all user data and rebooted the made a clean install and before I login with my account snap worked but after I logged in with my account it stopped working Update1: It snaps after logging out Then I could snap after I immediately logged in But that was for a short time it stopped after a few seconds
  6. Yesterday
  7. Same to me. Go bak to previus beta, and still broken. Any help?
  8. True, and you can also open the EXE file with a compression program like 7-zip and extract it to a folder of your choosing.
  9. I just upgraded to try Maxthon 5 since Maxthon 4 is very unreliable and is prone to slow downs, freezes, time outs, crashes and worse. But when my stuff was imported from the earlier version of Maxthon 4, my history did not come w/ it. Why not? Is there any way to bring that history over from maxthon 4.9 to this maxthon 5 browser's history pages? How do I do it? Thanks a lot and you will be literally saving my life because I am so depressed, frustrated and angry that I am ready to do something desperate if I can't get these precious history memories back soon. Have a nice weekend all.- Jack McElwee/keimanzero Keiman of Anime Campbelltown PA thekeiman0@gmail.com and I LOVE to get eMails from new friends and new acquaintances since my family hates me and my friends ignore my pleas for help.
  10. Snap Screen and Snap Page both seem broken. Neither the shortcuts nor selecting either option from the toolbar button do anything at all.
  11. MX6 actually works portable. After installing, copy it to another directory and remove mx6. Then run it from where you copied it.
  12. Portable version please? Will MX6 accept MX5 portable profile?
  13. This version is mx6. But why install mx5 page after installation... ? 👀 Will there be an MX6 page?
  14. New error: Uh-oh. Chrome 76 isn't supported. Upgrade Google Chrome to version 79 or higher.
  15. Thanks for Build 2700 but what about auto tab reload?????
  16. Last week
  17. Hey Maxers, Welcome to having a try of the brand new release! Version 6.0.0.2700 is 64-bit. For the full release note and changelog: click here
  18. BugSir006

V6.0.0.2700

+ Optimized the drag and sort function under the list view - Fixed crashes - Fixed the issue that the prompt could not display completely when resetting the password of the browser account - Fixed the issue that the search result of history could not display properly after deleting the keywords - Fixed the issue that the label of pop-up window could not display properly - Fixed the issue that website content could not be added to Maxnote properly - Fixed the issue that the screen capture function could not work properly under Maxnote - Fixed the issue that the browser could not open the selected startup page after the browser crash - Fixed the issue that the browser could not open the external link properly if the built-in page as the current page - Fixed the issue that the Windows Security Alert popped up when browsing webpage
  19. Hi, I would like to know the solution to this problem.
  20. Thanks! Hi there, we will have the 32-bit and the 64-bit of Maxthon 6.
  21. Suggestion: Please do not take out the proxy option and inherit like how Chrome did. Firefox also having proxy selection option which i think is nice. Please consider include it back. Add function or extension for VPN option would be even great. Suggestion on translation - can be done with extension as well of translate option. Meaning after typing text here, with a click button, (highlighted text) can do translate and put under where after my text. < my text> *** (translated to xx ) *** <translated text>
  22. Probably Maxthon browser may provide translation option? meaning after typing in, theres a click option to help translate it and put under the text u type?
  23. Hi there, we will release the portable version next time.
  24. usertesting

Hi

New user report in. however, there's no guideline to show how to proceed and provide feedback on MX6?
  1. Load more activity