All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hello, Is Maxthon Multi search in Mx5 will be added to Mx6. I would love to see this option becausee I am so fund of edit and add and make search AIO. Thanks
  3. Today
  4. Hello. 1. I use NewTab screen as start page. But I can't assign neither custom image (most wanted variant) nor "siteshot" from the site. Any full description does not fit at the site shortcut - only about 15 symbols, if I hover mouse over it it doesn't pop up as description. 2. How can I adjust keyboard shortcuts? 3. I miss Status Bar very much too. I'm very glad about MX6
  5. Dear Staff, 1. BUG (possible) - If MX6 is closed without opening the pages in the Last session page(mx://last-visit/), on next opening of the MX6, the Last session page is not available anymore. This is not the case in MX5. 2. Suggestion for Implementation - Status bar (Very useful for traffic monitoring and the rest...) 3. Suggestion for Implementation - Resource Grabber
  6. Yes, I am serious and I am using a 2007 XPS laptop with little graphics capability.
  7. Yes... that is what i mean oooh my goodness if you do that then BOOM this will be MY MAIN browser i LOVE the UI and interface man i wanna tweak this browser to its maximum like i did in MX4 which was my most beloved until the majority of the websites didnt use it anymore.. youtube just recently stopped supporting "mx4.4.8.1000" which was my main browser of use... so yeah.. MX6 is already my main browser but that little "search box" would make everything, EVERYTHING easier when i use my searches cause i love using google search for any thing and everything and it is very fast and just beautiful i hope they can squeeze it in there... thank you for your response
  8. Hello, dear developer engineers 🙂😉 There was a status bar. Enlarge, shrink, and master volume on / off on the status bar, like ip information, but now not available. Also on the tab, there was a site audio on and off. Can we download and add background images. Or can we add it from our own computer?
  9. Yesterday
  10. Err, something happened when I was having trouble getting it to run earlier, I was installing, uninstalling, REEEinstalling and must've REEEEinstalled an EARLIER version Because I had multiple installer files on my desktop. Woops That'd explain it now, my bad --- I didn't think to check the about page or hover the icon because I diiiiid install this version ....I need to DELETE old installer files --- EDIT: Hrm, ok I've no use for it for now then
  11. Team, Trying to install this new versions, and installer didn't work. Looking around, I found on the registry this value, that keeps being actualized on any failed setup HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Maxthon InstallerResultUIString = Another operation on Maxthon is in progress. Please try again later. Any idea how to remove a failed install, and start again? I don't want to uninstall working version (Maxtnon 5.3.8.2100)
  12. I found the security. Let explain: I have my maxthon account and guest account in MX6. When I tried to login and use my maxthon account everything went well but when I logout and used the guest account all my bookmarks, maxnotes etc were still visible. I closed and opened again and again maxthon but still had the same problem. Is anyone having the same problem?
  13. Will Maxthon 6 ever be able to synchronize the favorites and Passkeeper with Maxthon in IOS? That was one of the benefits of using Maxthon on my phone.
  14. when was MX5 final or official - its still beta - ok every so often it becomes a release but then it gets updated or a few bugs fixed and its back to beta MX6 will be no different and as to it being 'ready' it will never be finished - no software ever is - it might get to a point where its usable but that wont be for a long time imo - theres far too much missing and asked for - all we get is its been added to the list for the devs - if that follows the MX5 list then we will wait forever - just look at the stuff that was asked for on 5 that never got done so use 6 or not or find something thats more complete
  15. Thank you, hopefully when 6 is ready to use they will use something that identifies it as being "final" or "official". Thank you. Hopefully when 6 is ready they will use something that identifies it as being "final" or "official".
  16. I appreciate Maxthon's concern for Bitcoin technology, and choosing to make it traceable to discourage criminals. Those who don't get it eventually will, and maybe sooner than they think. Bill Gates once said that nobody could ever use more than 64K of RAM, and he's a smart, visionary guy.
  17. It has been submitted to the product team. Thank you! Maxthon 6 cannot sync with Maxthon 5. The user data of Maxthon 5 will be imported to Maxthon 6 automatically at the first login, and then the user data of Maxthon 6 is separate.
  18. Last week
  19. Do you mean you cannot find how to open it?
  20. Could you describe this request in detail? A mouse gesture available on Maxthon 5 was the ability to save a site with a gesture. Or at least open up the save website option. Also, Maxthon 6 does not seem to be synchronizing with favorites in Maxthon IOS.
  21. R-E-S-O-U-R-C-E G-R-A-B-B-E-R !!!!!!!!!
  22. mx://last-visit/ going to come back in MX6?
  23. I continue to be pleased by the frequent version updates for MX6 -- so thanks. The speed and smoothness of the browser still appear to be big positives. I find myself going to MX6 more frequently now, and the speed is now rivaling if not exceeding Vivaldi and Opera (definitely better than latest Firefox builds).
  24. Nothing anywhere I found explains how I get to VBox? It is hinted, related to NBDomain but 1: wasn't in the intro video on NBDomain (I never actually got to be able to test it, asked to but NP there, I am just utterly confused where it is, not on the site) 2: is this related to call logs, and how? If it is a login cluster instead of a meshnet...like I am just totally confused https://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/24702-mx6-pc-beta-release-6001900/ This doesn't say, nor does it show in release notes, in my settings, nowhere in again, the nbdomain site --- http://www.maxthon.com/blog/maxthon-6-blockchain-browser-part-1/
  25. Thank you for your feedback. This issue has been reported to the dev team. 😊 This request has been forwarded to the product team. We will optimize it in the future version. 😊
  1. Load more activity