All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Google maps and all sites using it still cannot detect my location This is a chromium bug whic is not present in Canary builds. But all Devs ignore this remark every time I post it as if they don't see it
  4. The Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day: Oct. 1-8

5. Last week
  6. Same issue here.... Problem still not solved..... after 5 updates with the same release notes........
  7. OK, I try now. Thanks. Edit: unfortunately did not work. Same behavior like in regular version. So, basically I've lost 53 favorites. 😛 Edit 2: I forgot, these favorites still I have in Maxthon 5 (not in single folder) so most of them I can recover. Lucky sync from 5 to 6 not same so we just forget this. Not big deal. Thank you!
  8. There's same issue with favourites folder in version 1100 (64-bit) like in version 900.
  9. Hi there, try to download the latest new portable version then log in to this browser account, sync the data, try to open this folder again, please. Portable version: https://dl.maxthon.cn/mx6/maxthon_portable_6.1.0.1100_beta_x86.7z
  10. Hi there, uncheck the hardware acceleration then try this issue again, please.
  11. My "rerports" folder is still empty. No more crashes since 900 build.
  12. Can you help me to save 53 favorites inside Mix folder? I can't access them. I ws trying to remove some favorites from Mix folder but accidentaly I put inside New Folder and now it's impossible to remove them from folder. Only is possible to delete them. There are 53 favorites and most of them I wil lose, some are saved in Other bookmarks but most are only there. For more details watch video I made with screen recorder. Sorry I had to kill Notepad for some reason was frozen. 😛 Quick_Access.mp4
  13. As a workaround, you can right click on the speaker icon on the tab and then on "Mute Site". I'm sure they will fix it in the next version.
  14. Mute on-off (speaker)on the tabs is not working in MX6 . Im now on 6.1.0.900. Its an feature I use many times.
  15. The Last Session issue (multiple Tabs that were not actually open when the browser was closed showing in the Last Session list) is still occurring. BTW, I've only been having just "one" Tab open so far when closing the browser, haven't tested yet with more than one to see if the issue still occurs.
  16. - Fixed the issue that the subfolder of bookmarks could not display properly under some circumstances This is not fixed. The problem still exsist. Please, fix it!
  17. So have several hundred other requests, so please be patient. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was Maxthon.
  18. Am I missing something -- this feature request has been on the list now for weeks? Please add Tab auto reload....thanks.
  19. have managed to sort it by ticking option to Continue where you left of and this seems ok but sure the Customize option should be made to work ok
  20. Hey Maxers, Welcome to having a try of the brand new release! Version 6.1.0.1100 For the full release note and changelog: click here
  21. + Settings can be synced in this version + Optimized the function of blockchain + Added the "Copy tab" to hot key settings + Optimized the data update in Maxnote + Optimized the sync function for Passkeeper - Fixed the issue that the subfolder of bookmarks could not display properly under some circumstances - Fixed the issue that the page of History could not display properly when clicking the date
  22. Hello everyone, after having used Maxthon 5 for years, I finally decided to try out the V6 beta. While it is good to see that Maxthon is finally moving forward, there are some features missing that I really liked about V5. I hope I will be able to post feature wishes and submit bug reports, if found.
  23. How to creat a new topic to the Maxthon Support & Discussion? Thanks
  24. To anyone who has seen or will see this post, I have found out what caused the disconnections with my Maxthon browser. I would like to correct myself in saying that Maxthon was at fault. Rather, Malwarebytes (Premium) was the culprit. As soon as Malwarebytes (Premium) trial period expired, the problem went away. It felt like Malwarebytes sometimes could not handle all the demands when webpages were loading, which led to a bottle neck that jammed the browser internet connection competely for a few seconds to a couple of minutes. I guess the lesson is that when you expience similar iss
  25. Well, I don't know what I can "record"... It's simply that sometimes when I open the browser, the Last Session page will show previous sessions or Tabs or something, not just the last one. Like I showed in the pic above, the ONLY link that should have showed in that particular last session was the one I underlined. It was the ONLY Tab I had open when I last closed the browser. Like I stated, I'm "thinking" it's grabbing multiple "previous last sessions". Cause, I remember closing the browser with those particular pages open in other last sessions. It doesn't do it every time yo
  1. Load more activity