Post time 2014-3-25 02:38:51|Show all posts| Maxthon 188.8.131.520| Windows 7
Hi dear Maxthon folks,
We are very excited to announce Maxthon for Linux official version 184.108.40.206 is available for downloading.
Please check out the changelog below.
1. Optimized UI to make it look better on low-resolutions, such as 1366*768.
2. Added Favorites button on Tool Bar. Click it to show your favorites and hide it in settings. Then you can hide the Favorites bar when more page room is required.
3. Fixed the issue that some Magic Fill data can not be shown or used.
4. Fixed the duplication of Quick Access tiles on Windows version after login on Linux version.
5. Now if you login, you can see your device on "My Device" page.
Please be one of the first to try this HOT official release. And thank you for your continued support.
* Downloads below for Users who would like to onlyget reminders of official releases 32-bit:
To better and more efficiently solve the problems you meet during the usage, for any suggestions or bug reports, we do hope you may go to 'Product Support' area and report/describe by a new seperate thread for each problem/topic. We will read each thread and update the follow-up status then. Meanwhile, some problems are probably be left out if they are stated in other thread. Thanks very much for your cooperation!