Search
View: 1226|Reply: 2

[Windows] Pop up Blocker Not Working

[Copy link]

Assistant Mage

Post time 2013-5-25 05:27:39 |Show all posts
Share to:
Edited by Abdolreza at 2013-5-25 05:35

I don't know but seems pop up blocker Is Not Working for example please go into this site then click on hyperlinks into this linkBox I show you in below snapshot [by draging scrol bar to bottom] then see what's happening ...you 'll see so many pages is being opening automatic without blocked by Maxthon pop up Blocker at all , In this release I can say congratulate to Maxthon Dev's because of in last releases always I faced to so many million pages auto opens each time I visited this site but now the numbers of these Auto Ads are really really reduced so you see in this version Ads Blocker is improved very alot but Maxthon pop up Blocker as you see not working please Do something  , furthermore each time or whenever Ads blocker [Not pop up Blocker] is working , Always "A New empty Tab" is being opened too , I beforehand reported about the same problem but that was not a complete report about problems in Maxthon Ads Blocker , ......
[For first time you were clicking on hyperlinks into this linkbox always one or two or more undesire pages are being opening , Also as you see in this page some Ads not blocked too by AdsBlocker and need to be blocked by clicking on "Edit blocking rules" as manual !!!]

http://www.irangrand.ir/archive/26741/10-طرح-انقلابی-برای-دنیایی-بهتر-bartarinha-ir-برتری/

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

Nudity is not a Crime as The veil is not a Faith , so  My body is belong just to me

Use magic Report

Junior Mage

Post time 2013-5-25 13:15:09 |Show all posts
Adhunter is being added to retro mode Roxana, so it's changing. You'll also notice you can't click to block ads either. I'm sure it will get better soon.

Use magic Report

Global Moderator

Post time 2013-5-28 00:22:21 |Show all posts
Hi there there is another simple way to block the image.To right click on the image-more-properties-copy url,then paste the url in the ad-block rules window.Does it work for you?Any feedback would be appreciated,good day!

Comments

Abdolreza  Don't now, Have not try it anyway thanks  Post time 2013-5-28 00:44

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Mobile|Maxthon Community

2014-11-28 19:25 GMT-8