IDM Extension Will be added soon

engineer

If God wants I could succeed to convince Internet Download Manager Admin to build an extension for Maxthon :loveliness:

Re: IDM Support Request: Internet Download Manager extension for Maxthon‏

Internet Download Manager Support 7:28 AM Photos

To: رکسانا کوشیار

Hello,

Thank you for choosing IDM. We will think about your suggestion and may add it to the next version of IDM.

Best regards,

Dave Saeger

IDM Support

Tonec Inc.

On 4/22/2014 1:33 PM, رکسانا کوشیار wrote:

Of course You're right , Maxthon is not popular because of american browsers are wealth and just opera and Maxthon are external but if you visit this page , it says Maxthon is at least at fifth place

http://www.browserchoice.eu/BrowserChoice/browserchoice_en.htm

People doesn't know still about it If they knew Maxthon has these features then other popular browsers would be out of dated

Online Notepad = Maxthon skynote

sync for passwords favorites , smart address bar, extensions , settings , speed dial

Extension bar

DataCloud as free storage upload service for users

Snapshot screen

Ads filter with share rules and synchronization

high speed with 2 engines webkit and Trident

Mouse Gesture

Quick save images

URL Alias

Search Engines Management with possibility add customize search engines in it

Customize UA

Customize shortcuts

popup blocker

possibility to Save video or audio popups like in youtube facebook vimeo ,....in hdd

spell check

Maxthon Downloader

Online History + Last session

Switch proxy toggle infront of address bar

Supper Drag and drop

Page Translator by google or other customize services

Gpu Hard ware acceleration

skins for all other browsers and other skins built by users

Support Html 5.0 please visit here

http://html5test.com/compare/browser/maxthon-4.2/chrome-33/firefox-28/ie-11/opera-20.html

support for Windows /Linux/Android/

if you want understand my words see snapshots of my maxthon

You can find more features if you do experience it yourself from here http://forum.maxthon.com/thread-9966-1-1.html

Please if it possible educate me How can built IDM extension for Maxthon on side bar

With Thanks And Best Regards

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Be kind; life's too short to be angry but remember One decision can change your life forever.Remember the moments that changed your life forever.It's in your momments of decision that your destiny is shaped !

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:19:43 -0600

To:

Subject: Re: IDM Support Request: Internet Download Manager extension for Maxthon

not really. developing such extension demands deep knowledge in programming, browser and windows architecture

we may develop the extension at a later time, we just have another priorities right now. anyway maxthon is not so popular at the moment

thanks

regards

Dave Saeger

IDM Support

Tonec Inc.

On 4/22/2014 12:09 PM, رکسانا کوشیار wrote:

unfortunately I don't have any ,i am beginner Is it possible to create it by this tutorial http://forum.maxthon.com/thread-801-1-1.html

http://extension.maxthon.com/upload/#'>http://extension.maxthon.com/upload/#

If not I can find people in this forum to help u if you 'd be like ?

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Be kind; life's too short to be angry but remember One decision can change your life forever.Remember the moments that changed your life forever.It's in your momments of decision that your destiny is shaped !

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 11:44:57 -0600

To:

Subject: Re: IDM Support Request: Internet Download Manager extension for Maxthon

Hi

do you have any experience with c++/javascript programming?

what software you developed in the past?

if you have CV, you may send it, i will forward it to our management team

thanks

regards

Dave Saeger

IDM Support

Tonec Inc.

On 4/22/2014 11:15 AM, رکسانا کوشیار wrote:

Yes please

Roxana kosheyar

With regards

Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 04:09:30 -0600

To:

Hi Roxana

do you want to develop IDM integration extension for Maxthon?

regards

Mike Beeger

IDM Support

Tonec Inc.

On 4/21/2014 9:32 PM, رکسانا کوشیار wrote:

If you want I can do it just please give its necessary files to me and describe steps

Regard

Roxana kosheyar

> Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 11:26:50 -0400

> From: support@tonec.com

> To:

> Subject: Re: IDM Support Request: Internet Download Manager extension for Maxthon

>

> Hi Roxana

>

> IDM will take over downloads from Maxthon using advanced browser

> integration. We tried and it worked correctly in most cases

>

> I'm afraid that we don't plan to develop IDM extension for Maxthon

>

> Hope it helps

>

> Regards

>

> Dave Saeger

> IDM Support

> Tonec Inc.

>

> On 4/19/2014 10:29 AM, ....wrote:

> > User name: Roxana kosheyar

> >

> > Internet Download Manager extension for Maxthon ?

> > How can built it ?

> > Help me

> >

> > http://extension.maxthon.com/upload/

> >

> > Version: page=bi_main

> > Enviroment=WinXP | Chrome 34.0 build 1847.116| Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/34.0.1847.116 Safari/537.36

> >

> > PR0:0:37.137.60.196:IR

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

do you want to paraphrase all that - will it happen or not - there seems to be a lot of maybe's

and i hate to tell you it will be nothing to do with God as you start your post :o

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

Reading the last bid, no - it's not going to happen.

> IDM will take over downloads from Maxthon using advanced browser

> integration. We tried and it worked correctly in most cases

>

> I'm afraid that we don't plan to develop IDM extension for Maxthon

It already works it seems, so why bother with an extension?

7twenty replied at 2014-4-23 16:18 back.gif

Reading the last bid, no - it's not going to happen.

Yes works but just in IE retro mode under Trident engine in context menu right clicking IDM options is being seen but what about ultra mode under web kit engine answer : No it doesn't support , and.Dave Saeger wants do it

• 2 weeks later...

Archived