best Anroid Phone

parastcn

Samsung Galaxy s3 mini is the phone i am using at the moment and it is very good. All my friends have i phones but i can do a lot more things with my android. I can use my phone to control you tube videos on my PC or i can stream my desktop to my phone or use my s3 mini as a wireless web cam. The things you can do is amazing i would highly recommend the s3 mini but i have heard the s4 is better. The mini is easier to use as a phone the larger version is more like a tablet than a phone.

Any way good luck with your choice hope you enjoy your new phone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As other people have pointed out, I would say the phones available from Google Play (such as the Nexus 5 ) have some advantages:

They are Unlocked, so they can be used with a variety of providers

They have no Bloatware, only the Android system, so it might be much quicker.

Personally I'd only want a good phone that has a slide-out keyboard, such as the Motorola Droid 3 or 4 for use with Verizon networks or the Motorola Photon Q for use with Sprint networks. Many people do not care about this physical keyboard, because it costs more and weighs more, also it doesn't last as long (other things being equal.)

@ iphone: An iPhone costs more, so it can be a status symbol. There is usually better or more customer service from Apple, which can be very helpful if you don't know what you're doing. In any technical regard, however, I believe Android software is better than iOS and the hardware of Samsung or "Nexus" (or almost -any- Android device) will be better for the same price.

I still think that LG G2 is probably the best Android phone ever. And the reason to back up that argument is its battery life. This phone is awesome in the hardware, software, feature, gaming performance, experience, camera and the most importantly, the battery life sector.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived