GreyColor TSL skin for Maxthon 4

SCM from Poland

SCM from Poland replied at 2014-1-26 11:16 back.gif

Hello,

I would be happy to see on the real, you can download it somewhere?

you mean my skin - as i have said in other threads its not finished and never will be - that gives problems as people want the final thing - its also more than just a skin file - there are mods to page.dat and toolbar.mxaddon

without those its nowhere near complete - i have always been happy to help but dont have the patience to build the finished skin for publishing

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

tony. replied at 2014-1-24 09:18 back.gif

sorry am a little lost - i thought the questions were related to MX4 - agree ad block works in 3 - i ...

@SCM from Poland:

Thanks for uploading the v1.2.1 of JarC's GrayColor BSL/TSL skin. I already have it, but want to do some comparing with what I have now. But thast will wait a bit while I finish up the skin I'm about to upllad here that may serve your needs better than JarC's because it is developed from 4.2.2.600beta; it's a variation on the default ui.dat file with tabs under and on the bottom at this time and given a serious diet to slim down all the bars (sidebar, toolbars, caption, statusbar. ...).

EDIT: For the skin in question above go here:

http://forum.maxthon.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=7953&fromuid=17653568

:

What remains is to add back the tabs on top capability ... three options in one file.

But you may find another skin of interest if this one doesn't suit your needs. You can download from the Chinese lForum here:

http://bbs.maxthon.cn/thread-847559-1-1.html

It comes in booth ui.dat and ui_4.2.2.600.mxskin formats in one zip file. It is also very slimlined on all the bars.

Both of these have all the QuickTools available on the toolbar.

>

SnowLeopard replied at 2014-1-26 21:10 back.gif

@SCM from Poland:

Thanks for uploading the v1.2.1 of JarC's GrayColor BSL/TSL skin. I already ha ...

Hello,

As most narrow strips, and the use of blank space where the title bar of the window is the name of the program - it is very correct idea.

As for you, given by the Chinese side - thank you for your good intentions - but I have problems with the translation of - context sentences is understandable because Chinese is a very difficult and some inscriptions located in the paintings - which is not completely translated.

Waiting for the results of your work, thank you and best regards.

PS. A good solution would be moving icons utility to be run - Drag and Drop

SCM from Poland replied at 2014-1-27 19:12 back.gif

Hello,

As most narrow strips, and the use of blank space where the title bar of the window is th ...

The blank caption area at the top of non-maximized windows is used for more that just the program name ... it id a gripper area that lets you move the window arond your desktop..

I realized this when I did a skin with the statusbar buttons up in the caption area. The buttons preempted the gripper function, but I still had a couple inches on the left end.

That's one thing that holds me back from moving the toolbars up 9by deccreeasing the caption height.

>

The blank caption area at the top of non-maximized windows is used for more that just the program name ... it id a gripper area that lets you move the window arond your desktop..

not true - or not really true - my skin has no space at the top - the address bar sits as high as it can - under that is the tab bar - the gripper area is to the right of the open tabs - if i reverse the address bar and tabbar then the same is true

you need to qualify your statements - what you are saying may be true for your skin but is not fixed in others

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

tony. replied at 2014-1-28 10:47 back.gif

The blank caption area at the top of non-maximized windows is used for more that just the program na ...

Hello,

Wait and don't panic! You misunderstand me. I do not mean YOUR skin. I write only what is right for me and my friends generally important in the skin in addition to the color and appearance - as info to Snow Leopard.

BTW: Correction my previous post - sorry for misleading, in skins: TSL / BSL icons of the tools you can move, and avatar displayed (with the correct size and JPG format).

Regards,

Hello,

I looked through the forums and posts about skins JarC. I see that not only a few lunatics Polish inspired his skin. It is a pity that there is no contact with him - would help for sure, but his skin was written in August 2011, and during this time can do and be anywhere.

Regarding your problems - Creators of Maxthon do not want help? Do not dream of library, but guidance on the structure - Maxthon Browser is not a commercial program. Someone tried to get in touch?

Regards from Poland.

BTW: What are written the Maxthon skins? Maybe I can manage to do disassembly?

Archived