GreyColor TSL skin for Maxthon 4

SCM from Poland

mmhh... i can not found GreyColor TSL skin skin but you can change the skin to grey color in nightmode ,look the video its only an example you can it make darker or lighter,whatever you like for a color:

What would be wrong with using skin selector to change the color to grey if that is all he wanted?

post-7385961-14315114393381_thumb.jpg

SnowLeopard replied at 2013-11-17 07:27 back.gif

I do have the GrayColor TSL skin originaged by JarC. I have it working in Mx4 too. But I'll have t ...

After checking I found I had a working skin, including the sidebar context menu. The skin looks like this:

If this is what you're looking for, I've attached a 7z archive of the skin.

The only problem remaining in the skin is it fails to pick up your perssonal avatar but shows only a generic substitute. I think that can be fixed, but will need more time to try.

Credits for inspiration and prior work go to JaeC and Zork.

>>SLpost-17653568-14315114399601_thumb.png

GreyColor_TSL_3_0_1.7z

To 9282082 : The posts have been appearing in the wrong order. I replied to your original message in posts 5 and 6 which are immediately following your original post and in reverse order. So start from the top if you didn't this time.

>>SL

RATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another out-of-order. Looks like the bottom of the thread got turn up-side-down.

SnowLeopard replied at 2013-11-17 08:39 back.gif

After checking I found I had a working skin, including the sidebar context menu. The skin looks l ...

Thanx, not sure what you've done to it so far but a few things are a little whacky yet,

System Bar(tab controls, left, right, and close tab buttons) I don't remember exactly, but I think once on the tab on the far right another click on right arrow should open the first tab, now it re-orders the tabs.

Adhunter : doesn't open

None of the address bar icons are working, non of the java scripts are working.

And of course none of the cloud features are present.

This skin was developed early in M3's life, much of these functions were lost during even M3's life. Not sure you'll ever get some of these working properly without doing a lot of work. This is a big undertaking either way you look at it, whether continuing with JarC's skin or developing your own.

@SL odd, as moderator the post is posted in proper order.

@odyssee yes, I see that now

loooping8 replied at 2013-11-16 08:07 back.gif

mmhh... i can not found GreyColor TSL skin skin but you can change the skin to grey color in nightm ...

@Looping I now just see that you used Night mode to change the i.maxthon background as well, hadn't noticed before.

Proper order for this post?

joemax replied at 2013-11-17 21:09 back.gif

Thanx, not sure what you've done to it so far but a few things are a little whacky yet,

System Bar ...

So far, I have only ventrure into CSS and HTML. I took a look at the JS in page.dat and ran screaming for something to organize it. Tony sent me links to online prettifierd, but I don't think I'm ready for JS yet.

I don't have any problems with the address bar icons - the avatasr/MainMenu, vack, forward, Refresh, stop, home, resotre_last-closed, history buttons all work. The buttons in the addressbox, mode switch, address drop-down list, and Go button all work. Likewise the Serch Engine buttn works if the Search Box is disabled.

I would have to test the buttons that fall inside the addressbox proper. I've not hsad occasiion to use them.

I'm not sure what JS functions may be missing. Apparently, I don't call any of them in my use. I've never encountered a problem.

Thast doesn't mean there aren't sny. There are alsoys problems; some get solved.

I will do some more checking this skin later today.

dale

Denr replied at 2013-11-20 07:26 back.gif

How to install it?

Download the file. Double click on the file. If Maxthon is running (portable or installer version), the skin will be applied. If you have the installer version installed but not running, doubleclicking on the skin file will launch Maxthon and install the skin.

Since I have both the installer and the portsble versions on my system, I don't know if the portable verion will lauch by dculeclicking the skin file. I tend to think it wn't launch, but have no proof.

>>SL

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SnowLeopard replied at 2013-11-17 08:39 back.gif

After checking I found I had a working skin, including the sidebar context menu. The skin looks l ...

Hello,

With cordial for finding the skins for Maxthon 4 I'm sorry I have not written a long time, but for the holidays I went to a family abroad. I'll be right for the installation and testing.

BTW: In general, all wish to book and thank you for your help!

Regards

9282082 replied at 2014-1-23 06:00 back.gif

Hello,

Do you options for setting these colors are in the standard skin of Maxthon 4? If so, to ...

If you are asking whether the colors can be used with the default skin, the answer is yes, simply use Skin Selector.

In skin selector you want to apply the default skin and then simply select a color.

post-7385961-14315116086764_thumb.jpg

SnowLeopard replied at 2013-11-17 17:39 back.gif

Hello,

Do you have skin contact with the author that made ​​the corrections?

TSL version 3.0.1. the absence of many very useful tools:

translator, snifer files, snapshot, night mode, etc.

Thanks and best regards!

post-9282082-14315116099992_thumb.jpg

post-9282082-14315116100083_thumb.jpg

9282082 replied at 2014-1-24 04:13 back.gif

Hello,

its not the skin as such - its toolbar addons i think - although am slightly confused by the fact that its there but not showing the icons

sure SL will sort it

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

9282082 replied at 2014-1-23 20:13 back.gif

Hello,

The tools are not actually absenct, just not displayed. You can access QuikToolsby clickiing TWICE on the QuickToolls Menu item in the View Menu either in Main Menu or from the Windows Controls cluster button with the doubleyet found-arrows.

I'm a little rushed right now, but I'll add some graphics later to clarify.

Unfortunately, I have not found a way to make the View Menu remaiin selectged from run to run of Maxthon. That's a deficiency. I do not have contact with JarC, their author. I've used them as a learning tool, but haven't solved all of the deficiencies. I may or may not find a way .... I don't over promise ;))

>

SnowLeopard replied at 2014-1-24 12:56 back.gif

The tools are not actually absenct, just not displayed. You can access QuikToolsby clickiing TWIC ...

Hello,

Thanks for your time and work on the project. I think that not only I will be grateful for the restoration of the skin to work (as in version 3.xx) I looked through a lot of skins, but only this is by far the best and most practical to use.

Practical, thanks to her I and many of my friends of Poland decided to use and worked only at Maxthon Browser and abandoning projects mozilla, IE and Chrome.

If you can be the way to remove the icon "clean history" and a replace to "Block ads by clicking" (complete happiness!)

I think that it is worth to work on it because I find very many people interested (as in version 1.2.1 the Maxthon 3.xx - it was a very large number of downloads). In writing this topic, I was not expecting such a positive reaction and interest.

Many thanks and best regards!

PS. Attention - off topic: Does anyone know for what's missing from version 3.2.1 Mini Thunder Downloader?

block ads by clicking has not been part of ad block for a long time - the line can still be there but as far as i know it does not work - its on the to do list as far as i know

thunder downloader can be added if you want - a search found this - not sure if it still works though

http://forum.maxthon.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4097&highlight=thunder

9282082 replied at 2014-1-23 20:13 back.gif

Hello,

After checking my original source files (i.e., before I did any modifications), I find they do not show the quicktools icons either. But you seem to have a version 1.2.1 that does show the incons.

I would like to get a copy of that skin (zip or 7z formats) to examine to try to determine why neither my mods nor my originals show the icons. I am asssuming that yoour screen shot wass running on Mxx4 not Mx3. It appears to be, but I'm not too familiar with the look of Mx3's modern skin only the classic.

Thanks, if you can help.

>

PS: Oooops, I overlooked the title of your screenshots. Sorry. But your v1.2.1 may be different. Mine shows an internal version 1.0.1. It's worth another look.

sorry am a little lost - i thought the questions were related to MX4 - agree ad block works in 3 - i think it still does in some early versions of 4

but following on from that are you wanting the grey skin for MX3 - if so you would be better going back to the original as done by JarC - that should work better than the one SL

put me in the right direction and i can work out whats being said

SnowLeopard replied at 2014-1-24 18:04 back.gif

After checking my original source files (i.e., before I did any modifications), I find they do no ...

Hello,

Annex: 1. Skin GreyColor TSL and BSL v 1.2.1 and screen shot

2. Maxthon 3.5 installation version - repacked to 1000 KB parts (I checked - you can do

update version 3.5 to version 4 - no data will be destroyed - and back to version 4)

In the version of Maxthon 4 tools are not visible from the TSL version 3 (avatar did not work/display well in Maxthon 3.5 and TSL/BSL version 1.2.1 skins; The left side bar is not important because almost never used - the most important are the top tools - running correctly).

Thank you and best regards!

GreyColor skin TSL&BSL v121.zip

screenshot.zip

mx3.5.2.1000.part01.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part02.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part03.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part04.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part05.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part06.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part07.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part08.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part09.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part10.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part11.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part12.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part13.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part14.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part15.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part16.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part17.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part18.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part19.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part20.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part21.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part22.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part23.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part24.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part25.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part26.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part27.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part28.rar

mx3.5.2.1000.part29.rar

i am not clear what you are asking

the updated skin from SL is based om JarC's skin for MX3 - as far as i know the original by JarC worked perfectly in MX3 - it will not work in MX4

SL did some mods to get it to work in part - i am not sure but it is and was never fully complete - when i first tested it i saw many things wrong - there is a thread somewhere detailing some of that

things like the quicktools menu on the navbar are no longer as MX3 - some are there but unlike 3 new ones cannot be easily added - its possible but only with work and mods to toolbar.mxaddon - that may be the reason the quicktools are not working as you expect

further MX4 does not have navtools on the toolbar - again thats possible but needs work

to take JarC's MX3 skin and hope to quickly get it to work in 4 is a big ask - no idea if SL is prepared to do that - what he has shown is not just missing a few icons i believe - there are other published skins that may fit your needs

this is a link to my skin - its not published but gives some idea of what can be done

http://forum.maxthon.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6809&highlight=Skins

Archived