Features

I was downloading a pdf file and the browser was stuck on loading, never made an action.

I got on IE to do the same, but IE gave me options to what program to open my pdf with.

Also, a Private browsing mode.

I am with Asharia on that one, too. I prefer a search engine of choice, in this case Bing, Qrobe, or Yahoo!.

Import IE favorite, no plan at prensent cause we don't get much requirement about it.

Screen rotation, on the plan in 2014 Q1.

Add quick access from favorite, in the version we're doing.

Default search engine setting, next version, Bing, Yahoo, Qrobe, any ther suggestion?

Download feature, on the plan in 2014 Q1.

Thank you, Would I hear more from you in the future?

I can't sort my favorites by alphabetical ordrer.

Crashes once in a while.

Exiting involves going back through all of my pages visited? Too many pounds on the back button, time consuming at best.

Settings only has the ability to send UEIP, but nothing about deleting our history, cookies, etc.

Option to open pages in Mobile or Desktop? I prefer desktop for the win.

DuckDuckGo, IxQuick, Ask...

megamanxtreme replied at 2013-11-20 14:03 back.gif

I can't sort my favorites by alphabetical ordrer.

Crashes once in a while.

Exiting involves going ba ...

1. Quite a number of users have an unordered favorites, because they know the order as a custom. We considered the sorting feature as a improment, not a necessary one. So the schedule might be months later.

2. New version resolved crashes well, it will coming in 2 or 3 days.

3.1 Future version of WP OS would add the shut down feature to the background app list, it means user could quit any app in the background(via long press back). GDR3 has the feature preview, you could update and try.

3.2 In the new version, we add "exit" item to the main menu.

4. More options are in the plan, let's do it one by one.

tplusplus replied at 2013-11-20 21:20 back.gif

1. Quite a number of users have an unordered favorites, because they know the order as a custom. W ...

Is there a chance you will change the location of the loading dots as well (or change it to a bar)? Sometimes they get in the way of a page when I try to view it before it has loaded completely.

tplusplus replied at 2013-11-28 20:21 back.gif

We're doing this.

May I invite you to be our tester? You will get beta version before it releas ...

That's good to hear, and I'd like to be a tester. I already signed up earlier though :) do I need to do it again?

Oh also I didn't notice the clock is gone, I was still using the beta.

I actually want the clock feature, it is nice to know the time when I am at work and on break. Instead of having to click the Windows logo just to see what time it is constantly.

I'll live with it in any case.

Also, I see that some history that I have used does show up on places, so I would like the ability to clean the history and data input.

Edit: I don't know if it is the Glace Background Beta or because of the lock screen, but Maxthon goes into a state of "Resuming..." The browser never appears, or I am not waiting minutes for that, I had to restart the phone because even trying the application after pressing the Windows button just sent me back to that Resuming screen.

megamanxtreme replied at 2013-12-5 08:49 back.gif

I actually want the clock feature, it is nice to know the time when I am at work and on break. Inste ...

Thanks for your advice.

We get rid of the clock in last version because it cover the top of page and make difficult to touch top area. We are designing a better solution to have it.

What is your mean about the "places" and "history"? sorry.

The "resuming" problem is resolving.

megamanxtreme replied at 2013-12-11 10:03 back.gif

I went to YouTube and searched for something.

When I exit the browser and come back, it still reme ...

I even don't know how to view the history I have met.

This version we supply "clear cookie" function, I think it may work on it. Let's wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived