Why No username in Extension site ???

Jijin

MAxthon Cloud browser (the 4th version) (re)sets a random number as username by default. So the same user has to replace it with the ancient manually.

This happens if the browser's profile is not saved from the previous version to the new one, i guess.

also : extensions are named by numbers here C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon3\Users\***@***\Addons

making it hard to manually delete one of them if needed (in case it is impossible from extension manager, which already happened to me once...)

could the extensions be saved by their name ?

sigmax2.png

odyssee replied at 2013-3-14 03:36 back.gif

also : extensions are named by numbers here C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon3\Users\***@***\Addo ...

It has been asked before but I think what has been done is to improve extension manager. I haven't come across an extension that can't be deleted in some time now.

Mpale replied at 2013-3-14 03:26 back.gif

MAxthon Cloud browser (the 4th version) (re)sets a random number as username by default. So the same ...

"So the same user has to replace it with the ancient manually."

That's not the solution, and every time you have to replace your name after refresh the page? but it is only for you and not for all users. Only you can see your own Nickname.

"This happens if the browser's profile is not saved from the previous version to the new one, i guess."

Unfortunately it is not correct.

post-11090790-14315105018859_thumb.png

post-11090790-1431510502132_thumb.png

post-11090790-14315105070659_thumb.png

Archived