[Maxthon v4.0] AD Hunter problem

BARISTREAMING

Sometimes, websites includes ads or codes related before flash videos (you have to wait a few seconds and after that your video is running). The adblocker detects it, so it forbids the video to start.

In order to prevent it, you can edit the rules of adhunter for this site. Just look into "Ved log di Adhunter" and unblock elements relative to media, flash. If your log is not very big(when your adhunter is enabled), you can show here the elements blocked. Someone could tell you which ones are responsible of these problems.

Mpale replied at 2013-3-13 03:58 back.gif

Sometimes, websites includes ads or codes related before flash videos (you have to wait a few second ...

Could you please explain some more about it :

I know how to edit the rules to block an element, but how do I unblock an element ?

From the log, I can copy a rule or an url... But not unblock it

And I can delete a rule from "my rules" but not from subscribed rules

Add hunter was slightly different in Maxthon 3 , and IMO more handy

sigmax2.png

Use the editor of rules, and add "@@" before the element you want to run as an exception. (it must be a part of an url). Ex: @@http://www.google.com/ will allow the requests to this site from the site you're browsing. I suppose @@*.google.* will work too: it means every content containing .google. will be allowed.

"From the log, I can copy a rule or an url... But not unblock it"

The log is for information purpose only. You can't edit rule in it.

"And I can delete a rule from "my rules" but not from subscribed rules "

This is 'normal'. Maxthon doesn't allow to edit subscribed global rules, that's why i suggested this: http://forum.maxthon.com/thread-703-1-1.html

You can only edit rules for a single site.

Edit: i didn't tried it, but using the tool "block ads by click" on a blocked element might allow it. I don't know. It's a supposition. :)

Archived