Timelineremover Facebook

I'm not a FB person, sorry, but I *THINK* there *WERE* adhunter rules FOR this on the *OLD* forum. Sadly, it's been locked-off right now, though one of the reps has said they have plans to allow read access minus that of write. I suppose we can only wait for that to happen, or someone who *DOES* use FB could re-write the rules for you, or that they might have on hand; or if the author sees this, they could, assuming they have them set in custom adhunter rules for FB.

this is the link: http://oldforum.maxthon.com/viewthread.php?tid=81484 - sadly wayback machine and google cache don't have it cached.

cooltext.png

Positronis, If you are stupid enough to be get ripped by some hacker that tries get people's passwords, be my guest. But do not spread this phishing sites over Maxthon Community as those are fraud and dangerous. Facebook page you just posted contains links to viruses. Are you dumb is this your page and you want to infect users?

To remove Facebook Timeline you can just simply change UsarAgent to old versions of IE (feature in Maxthon), don't need to "install" any viruses app or check into some fake websites as you recommend. There is no way to change facebook settings - there is no need to be genius to know that.

konieckropka replied at 2013-6-16 13:29 back.gif

Positronis, If you are stupid enough to be get ripped by some hacker that tries get people's passwor ...

I do not call you stupid and dumb. And you should choose your words. If you are genius, answer the question of the author.

konieckropka replied at 2013-6-16 13:29 back.gif

Positronis, If you are stupid enough to be get ripped by some hacker that tries get people's passwor ...

I do not call you stupid and dumb. And you should choose your words. If you are genius, answer the question of the author.

Archived