lastpass

dinker

Guest BugMiss008

Hi Dinker,thank you so much for your liking and support of Maxthon.Lastpass is able to work in Maxthon Ultra Mode,,not retro mode.

Or you could use Magic fill.when you first fill in the passwords,you right click it and click"save passwords''.Then go to the Magic Fill"and click auto,then the browser will memorize it.

If you have any further questions,please don't hesitate to contact us.GOOD DAY~:loveliness:

post-10799788-14315110692149_thumb.png

Which Lastpass extension are you referring to? If you are using an extension d/loaded from Lastpass site, then no they don't work with Maxthon4.

If you are referring to Maxthon's Lastpass extension, then I cannot confirm, it appears to be working fine in ultra mode.

post-7385961-14315110698861_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I have this issue occasionally when I click Lastpass in the sidebar and it opens the small window with nothing in it and fails to open the log in page.

What works for me, is to go into Extension Manager, deselect Lastpass, restart Maxthon and then re-enable LastPass. This has always got it working for me so far.

It's a bit of a faff I know but it doesn't happen often, and the LastPass extension is after all a beta.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived