Re-enable AdBlock?

Ryu

How do I re-enable AdBlock Plus?

I had to disable it but when I go to the setting and go to addons to re-enable AdBlock..the icon doesn't show in the toolbar and ads are not being blocked.

I go to AdBlocks Options and it shows that teh box for "Enable AdBlock Plus" is checked but it is not functional.

You must have a different version of Maxthon ( I have version 5.3.8.2000)  because there was nothing like that on my toolbar and even when I went into settings, then into Adblock and ticked the "Enable AdBlock Plus" in the AdBlock Plus Options..it still didn't work.

See..when I originally disabled it I clicked ont he AdBlock Plus icon then clicked "Disable" with the idea that I could just re-enable it again but I couldn't because once I disabled it, the icon disappeared and when I went into the settings and into 'Functions and Addons -where AdBlock Plus was- and tried to re-enable it..nothing happened.

I went to the Maxthon extension page to try and reinstall it nothing happened. Sure, it told me I could update or reinstall but I had no options to do that so I had to start over and re-extract a downloaded file of Maxthon and set everything back up again.

Thanks though for the reply.

Archived