Simple mistakes are back.

• I must agree. The last version (5.3.8.2000) is highly unstable. Crashing wihout any reason and only 3 or 4 tabs open. Starting without toolbars or installed plugins that worked flawless in previous versions. (Up to 5.2.7.500, not with any 5.3.xxx version) It looks more like an alfpha stage and not even beta. I really wonder who decided to make this an official version. If this is an example of how Maxthon is going at the moment, then it is better of dead and gone. 

6 hours ago, FW said:

I must agree. The last version (5.3.8.2000) is highly unstable. Crashing wihout any reason and only 3 or 4 tabs open. Starting without toolbars or installed plugins that worked flawless in previous versions. (Up to 5.2.7.500, not with any 5.3.xxx version) It looks more like an alfpha stage and not even beta. I really wonder who decided to make this an official version. If this is an example of how Maxthon is going at the moment, then it is better of dead and gone. 

Hi FW, could you compress the folder "MaxthonCrashData" and send it to me? To find this folder, you can press the keyboard "Win+R", enter "%temp%", press the keyboard "Enter".

temp.pngtemp.jpg

On 10/29/2019 at 8:22 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi FW, could you compress the folder "MaxthonCrashData" and send it to me? To find this folder, you can press the keyboard "Win+R", enter "%temp%", press the keyboard "Enter".

temp.pngtemp.jpg

I doubt that sending the folder will help since I did a complete removal of 5.3.8 and after that a clean re-install of 5.2.7.  As far as I can see that solved the problems.

Archived