Galileusz

Unquoted Search Path and Potential Abuses

7 posts in this topic

Good link :-) , thx

Fortunately the portable version doesn't have mxservice.exe.

Even so, for my part, I have renamed some .dll and .exe, which I never liked (some related to synchronization that I don't use), and it still works without apparent problems (and they are a few renamed files). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there, this issue has been fixed in v5.3.8.2000.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, this issue has been fixed in v5.3.8.2000.

So why is this not included in the changelog? And, why do we find out about it from someone else, but not from you?

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2019 at 7:14 PM, Galileusz said:

So why is this not included in the changelog? And, why do we find out about it from someone else, but not from you?

Usually, we conclude the changelog from our internal bug list. When we received the users' feedback about this issue, this issue had been fixed by the dev team, so it didn't be added to the bug list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Usually, we conclude the changelog from our internal bug list.

So there are "external" errors ?  :)

 

14 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

When we received the users' feedback about this issue, this issue had been fixed by the dev team, so it didn't been added to the bug list. 

It means, that the "other" bugs reported from these same forums, and fixed by the development team, are included in the "change.log", "by the infuse science"...

 

 

Edited by pantantrollo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This issue had been fixed before we received users' feedback (forum and email), it fixed by the dev team long ago, so it didn't be added to the bug list. Usually, we submit a bug request to the dev team, it is convenient for checking the pending bugs. If it had been reported before the dev team confirmed and fixed it, it would have been added to the bug list and displayed in the changelog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites