IceHouse

Get Up MAXTHON !

6 posts in this topic

I want to talk about the situation of the big browser, called maxthon. I'm tired of writing, but I will do it one more time.
This browser has a lot of potential. But unfortunately, developers, perhaps, are not encouraged. That's why I leave my humble suggestion. People who wish to use a maxthon passport can pay or make a donation per year ($ 5 box). Then, we will have a stronger, more secure browser. It is time to act and let think a lot. REPITO IS TIME TO ACT. Those who believe in maxthon as I do. Count on my donation. 

I DON'T WANT TO SPEAK MORE, WE WANT RESULTS.

NOTE. To make payments easy to receive (maxthon company). Open account in Paypall, Skrill, * Wester Union (Latin America) * , ect ect western-union-ou-paypal.gif

1 person likes this

I don't want to use Maxthon Passport. I want to be able to use Lastpass, Roboform, etc. and for that I might decide to pay.

I stopped using Maxthon when Roboform Lite finally stopped working in v5.1.3.2000 about 2-3 months ago. I never trusted to or used  Maxthon Passport and I only used guest mode.

Now I'm Vivaldi user with hope that Maxthon might be back on track someday. So far future doesn't look bright.

1 person likes this

With the funds raised, maxthon could negotiate the entities you mentioned! :p

Maxthon could be back strongly :beers:

I'm waiting for maxthon 6, hopefully with an updated core, and ability to use chrome extensions. 

let's hope it won't come too late....

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, -ody- said:

I'm waiting for maxthon 6, hopefully with an updated core, and ability to use chrome extensions. 

6 is said to be coming - will it be too late - i think it probably will for the majority of international users who seem to have all but abandoned Maxthon if this place is anything to go by - Chinese users may support it which i think has been the target user for a long time

as to contributing - why? - what has Maxthon got that the many other browsers out there cannot offer with a little work - imo Maxthon has 2 feet stuck in the past - unless 6 uses a standard core that will continue and if it does then its just another browser of which there is endless choice

it seems to me Maxthon as we know it is dead - it will take something special to change that and past history tells us that wont happen - we have had addons and initiatives that no one wants that were there to attract users - i want to be wrong but i dont see anything changing

if Jeff was interested then he would comment - he is conspicuous by his absence as are all at Maxthon

we should plan a wake and be happy for what Maxthon was and move on

1 person likes this

On 10/9/2019 at 6:59 AM, -ody- said:

Is Maxthon 6 in production or is it something we just speculate and want to happen?