DARKSTORM

Gmail Notifier Broken

10 posts in this topic

Is anyone here using Gmail Notifier? Mine just broke.
I had my laptop fully resetted and installed Mx5 clean. I signed in my account then it starts to sync with my account. After syncing, I noticed a blank icon which is Gmail Notifier that is now broken. Had tried reinstalling the extension a number of times but still the same. I already signed in my Gmail before the tests but still the same.
I'm using Mx5.2.7.5000.
Here's the link for Gmail Notifier

snap_screen_20190707134938.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Luckily I still have my old-old Mx5 portable with the extension and its working unlike the one downloadable right now.
You can download it here if you want.

1454492528.mxaddon

Edited by DARKSTORM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cannot confirm. :(

MaxthonSnap20190708190421.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DARKSTORM said:

Not sure what happened but it's broken in mine. I used the latest portable version for this video: Gmail Notifier.webm

Please try to remove the Gmail Notifier and install again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BugSir006 said:

Please try to remove the Gmail Notifier and install again.

Already did that a number of times before posting this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2019 at 6:30 PM, DARKSTORM said:

Already did that a number of times before posting this

Hi there, how about the version 5.3.8.1200?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Still the same. Did you try checking the addon in the Extension Center and the one I uploaded?snap_screen_20190711084919.png

There's 1 line missing on the one I uploaded. 
Left: Extension Center
Right: Uploaded

snap_screen_20190711090821.png

Edited by DARKSTORM
Added Text Comparison

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I installed you provided extension and updated it from the extension center.

I recommend you press the keyboard "Win+R", enter "%appdata%", press the keyboard "Enter", to find the folder "Maxthon5", rename it then restart the browser.

run.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outcome is still the same.
Maybe we should postpone this conversation for now since I've got mine working and there's no other user who has the same issue. I would probably revisit it if I ever format my laptop again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites