LOG OUT

NOT AGAIN MX5 !!!

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MX5

I HAVE MX5 FOR LONG TIME BUT NOW HE IS SO BAAAD

WHEN I CLOSE MY BROWSER HE'LL LOG OUT OF ANY WEBSITE .

WHY ??

I DON'T KNOW, THIS HAPPENED MORE AND MORE AND MORE

WHEN I UPDATE HE WILL BE GOOD BUT WHEN I UPDATE AGAIN HE WILL LOG OUT AGAIN

BUT NOW THIS IS 2ND UPDATE BUT NOTHING NEW, HE STILL LOG OUT, I DON'T KNOW WHY HE STILL DO IT BUT THAT'S REALLY ANNOYING .

I WISH IF YOU ARE CAN RESOLVE THIS GOOD THIS TIME .

THANX

I HAVE WINDOWS 10

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. This issue will be fixed in the next v5.3.8.xxx. The v5.3.8 and the v5.2.7 have different cookies files, so if you install v5.3.8 then install v5.2.7, overwrite existing files, it will cause this issue. To solve this issue, please press the keyboard "Win+R", enter "%appdata%", press the keyboard "Enter", to find the folder "Maxthon5", rename it then restart the browser, log in again.

run.png

17 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

rename it then restart the browser, log in again.

Hi, 
You take for granted that EVERYONE has a maxthon account with which to synchronize the data, and this is not the case.

Knowing that part of the solutions happen to delete / rename the user folder of maxthon (where ALL is found with the configuration, favorites, password, QA, etc.), it would be good if you could provide a tool to export ALL that data (do not answer me if you are going to tell me that you can already export the bookmarks :) )

Those who handle something all this, we would not have problem, but the vast majority of users, do not know (and certainly not want) where all those valuable files are.

On 5/31/2019 at 5:19 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. This issue will be fixed in the next v5.3.8.xxx. The v5.3.8 and the v5.2.7 have different cookies files, so if you install v5.3.8 then install v5.2.7, overwrite existing files, it will cause this issue. To solve this issue, please press the keyboard "Win+R", enter "%appdata%", press the keyboard "Enter", to find the folder "Maxthon5", rename it then restart the browser, log in again.

run.png

Nothing has changed, but I will wait for the update, THANX AND SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE 

Archived