I don't get it... Why are there TWO different MX5 PC Beta Version #'s?

Like the last two are....

MX5 PC Beta Release 5.2.7.2500

and

MX5 PC Beta Release 5.3.8.700

But then the download page only gives you the first one above, but they both link to the same beta download page?

(p.s. Hey all, long time, just checking out the browser again to see if I can live with the lack of extension support.)

Also, two other things.  Is there a way to lower the tab bar, I don't like it on the "Top" of the browser, I like it just above the page.  This is one of the reasons I used to like Maxthon.

Also, is there any way to "clean" Bookmarks, i.e. check for duplicates and dead pages?  This is one of those lack of extensions issues I'm sure.  But without that, is there a way we can access our bookmarks to like use a third party tool then?

10 hours ago, leeuniverse said:

Donka...

Crap, now I remember why I couldn't come back to Maxthon.

The one Extension I absolutely need is the Google Voice Extension.  Ugh
Mostly loving Maxthon now, but STILL can't come back.  Crap, back to 360Chrome.  :(

Try Microsoft Edge Canary (search for it) Can add Chrome extensions. It's wonderful.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

1 hour ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Microsoft Edge Canary

released every night - hell we are lucky if we get one update a month - the 5.3.8 branch seems to have died - maybe all the programmers have gone back to school

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

15 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Try Microsoft Edge Canary (search for it) Can add Chrome extensions. It's wonderful.

Can you double click tabs to close them?

Can you drag and drop text to search/go to link, etc.?

I need these default in a Browser like Maxthon and 360Chrome do, as well as some other little Settings that both have, how tabs are opened etc.

UPDATE: Answered my own question.  Edge Canary CANNOT do the above.  (yet anyway, but I wouldn't be surprised if MS isn't smart enough to add those features, Chrome still wouldn't.)

7 hours ago, leeuniverse said:

Can you double click tabs to close them?

Can you drag and drop text to search/go to link, etc.?

I need these default in a Browser like Maxthon and 360Chrome do, as well as some other little Settings that both have, how tabs are opened etc.

UPDATE: Answered my own question.  Edge Canary CANNOT do the above.  (yet anyway, but I wouldn't be surprised if MS isn't smart enough to add those features, Chrome still wouldn't.)

It's a CANARY version, so give it some time. I've already submitted some requests for more tab control, among other things.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Archived