The status bar disappears when you change the browser language.

26GZbj.png

Hello friends;
Maxthon I'm using the latest version.
As you can see in the picture above, the status bar is normal when the browser language is English.
But as you can see in the picture below, when the language of the browser is in Turkish, the sound and the magnifier in the status bar are lost.

grmoa3.png 

I think this was a mistake.
What should I do.
Thanks to the friends who will help.

DYn53m.png
Hello friends;
Maxthon I'm using the latest version.
As you can see in the picture above, the status bar is normal when the browser language is English.
But as you can see in the picture below, when the language of the browser is in Turkish, the sound and the magnifier in the status bar are lost.

GmL4BN.png

As shown in the picture below. Status bar, zoom and Global Mute marked
k9V87m.png

Thank you  BugSir006

The status bar can be reset by going to Menu>Skins>Status Bar and then check the boxes for the items you want displayed. Not sure why they go away when you switch languages but I experience these items gone from time to time but unfortunately I wasn't paying close enough attention to determine what I did to make them become unchecked.

4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi @Toros, can we have a remote via TeamViewer?

23 hours ago, Toros said:

BugSir006 

Thank you very much BugSir006. I use Team Viwer. I'il send the code to you.
You're in.
You're in Beijing.
but My Turkey statement.
How to set the time
I'd like to send the code to your private post.
Good day with good work. Thank you so much

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Pablo(92131) said:

Hello! I am using Windows 10. I'm also having the problem of all login information disappearing once I exit the program

Hi there, in this thread, they have the status bar disappearing issue when switching language, you sure you have this issue?

1 hour ago, Pablo(92131) said:

No, I do not have any extensions or add-ons installed.

Please try to delete or rename the local data folder then restart the browser. To find the local data folder, you can press keyboard "Win+R", type "%appdata%", press the keyboard "Enter", find the folder "Maxthon5".

run.png

24 minutes ago, Pablo(92131) said:

If I do this, will it delete all of my settings?

It will delete some of the settings, other settings can be synced and won't be deleted. You can try to rename the folder, if it deletes some settings, you can restore it.

Archived