save

maxthon support needed

14 posts in this topic

because i can't make a topic in support forum i did it here 

i'm using maxthon 5.2.7.2000 portable can't download from subscene.com by internet download manager or by maxthon downloader  from firefox i can download with no problem from subscene 

subscene is the only site i can't download from maxthon 

 3cd2f67d03.jpeg

3cd2e7c99b.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi save,

Please open the download options, check then uncheck the quick download to.

MaxthonSnap20190404151442.png

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi save,

Please open the download options, check then uncheck the quick download to.

MaxthonSnap20190404151442.png

the error message disappeared but the download failed unfortunately 

 

5e6b747974.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2019 at 7:13 PM, save said:

the error message disappeared but the download failed unfortunately 

Hi there,

Could you provide the specific download URL for this file? I will test on my end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2019 at 1:58 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there,

Could you provide the specific download URL for this file? I will test on my end.

any subtitle from subscene.com you can try any one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @save,

You could try to restore the browser settings to default.

restore defaults.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi @save,

You could try to restore the browser settings to default.

restore defaults.png

it fixed it but only when maxthon downloader is default downloader when i use idm as default downloader in setting the problem appear again i will waiting for new version of maxthon portable hope they fix it 

6e224cfb14.jpeg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @save,

I installed the Internet Download Manager and tried to download the file, all of the browsers give me the same dialog.

MaxthonSnap20190417191820.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi @save,

I installed the Internet Download Manager and tried to download the file, all of the browsers give me the same dialog.

MaxthonSnap20190417191820.png

 

as for me it gives me this error only with maxthon as i posted before it works fine with firefox  hope maxthon team discover  the cause of this thanks for your help 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, save said:

as for me it gives me this error only with maxthon as i posted before it works fine with firefox  hope maxthon team discover  the cause of this thanks for your help 

It may also be a problem attributable to IDM and its integration.

Try to see if the same thing happens with any of the portable versions of the series 5.3.8.xxx, which have a more modern chrome core.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, pantantrollo said:

It may also be a problem attributable to IDM and its integration.

Try to see if the same thing happens with any of the portable versions of the series 5.3.8.xxx, which have a more modern chrome core.

i will thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites