Tony

Adsense home page endless loading and Dropbox infinite link creation are still there, but overall a huge improvement in usability over v300.

P.S. One more bug that I've noticed - Twitch is now unviewable, probably that has something to do with "Fixed the issue that some websites could not play the video properly".

6 hours ago, KAMIKADzE said:

Adsense home page endless loading and Dropbox infinite link creation are still there, but overall a huge improvement in usability over v300.

P.S. One more bug that I've noticed - Twitch is now unviewable, probably that has something to do with "Fixed the issue that some websites could not play the video properly".

Twitch worked fine for me in 5.3.8.500.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

7 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Cannot confirm. :(:(

I've posted Twitch problem solution in previous post above, no idea how did you manage to miss it:

On 16.03.2019 at 10:50 AM, KAMIKADzE said:

Clearing all cache and cookies for Twitch made the twitch player to work again.

Explanation of the other 2 (using Portable version by the way, if that matters):

Screenshot for adsense:

nk9hFQK.png

8 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi KAMIKADzE,

Did you install any unofficial extensions? I recommend you to disable those extensions then refresh the page. 

The only sort of "unofficial" extension I have is ABP, I have already tried disabling it, as well as official extensions that have any influence on the page, tried clearing cache, etc. both with the previous version and this one. So far nothing has resolved the previously mentioned issues. That said - I haven't tried clean installation yet, maybe I'll try it sometime later.

13 hours ago, KAMIKADzE said:

The only sort of "unofficial" extension I have is ABP, I have already tried disabling it, as well as official extensions that have any influence on the page, tried clearing cache, etc. both with the previous version and this one. So far nothing has resolved the previously mentioned issues. That said - I haven't tried clean installation yet, maybe I'll try it sometime later.

Could we have a remote via TeamViewer?

Spent like 15 minutes to figure out how to resolve issue with Adsense, and here is what I ended up with (using the fresh installation and slowly copypasting stuff from my old installation + ticking settings on/off):

• Enable DirectWrite.
  • Enable page pre-rendering.
  • Disable all of the extensions (Maxthon Tools & Addons).
  • Restart and Adsense will start loading again.
  • Now you can disable/enable everything to were it was before and it will still work.

This didn't resolve Dropbox link issue alongside, so I'll try to figure out what's causing problems with Dropbox sometime in the future.

On 20.03.2019 at 5:59 AM, BugSir006 said:

Could we have a remote via TeamViewer?

No.

Update: Few days later...I've tried to figure out why Dropbox link creation doesn't work on my end, but failed. Tried with a clean installation and turning various settings on/off, basically it doesn't work with the current version of Maxthon.

Archived