Please consider useful innovations.

I want to suggest very useful new features for Maxthon.

1. I set "Open on startup" setting to "Last Session". When I start Maxthon then I always click on "Open All" button. After this Maxthon very heavy load my system. Maxthon opens many-many-many pages (100-200+ pages, my family like leave opened pages after browsing :) ), but in this moment nobody don't need in pages that would be updated. Please change logic for "Open All" button on "Last Session" to don't updated all pages from last session, kindly use cached pages and try update page when user click on this tab or just show cached version for him and he will decide to refresh this page or not.

2. I often open long pages that don't have at bottom "to the top" button. In order to return on the top of page I need always press "Home" on keyboard. It is so hard to do in a dark night room :( . Could you to make when user click on page tab then automatically browser shows the top of this page, the same as it works in Opera browser.

Thank you in advance!

23 minutes ago, mxuser said:

I want to suggest very useful new features for Maxthon.

2. I often open long pages that don't have at bottom "to the top" button. In order to return on the top of page I need always press "Home" on keyboard. It is so hard to do in a dark night room :( . Could you to make when user click on page tab then automatically browser shows the top of this page, the same as it works in Opera browser.

Thank you in advance!

NO1 I don't think you realize how bad #2 would be for most users.

Consider:

- You're viewing a very long page

- several (many) screen-fulls down the page you right-click on several interesting links and open them in new tabs

- after reading these new tab pages, you click on the original tab.

Do you really want to search again for your last place  on that page starting from the top?

<<SL>>

27 minutes ago, SnowLeopard said:

Do you really want to search again for your last place  on that page starting from the top?

You are right, if I return from another page I don't need seeing the top of page. It should work just current page without switch from another pages.

9 hours ago, rick.lane said:

In regard to the returning to the top of a page, would a mouse gesture that returns the page to the top work for you? That is what I have one set for and it works fine for me.

8 hours ago, Magdalene said:

You can "return to top" by double clicking on the top of the Vertical slider on the right hand side of the page.

Good ideas, thanks.

8 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

And I suggest you talk to your family and tell them to not leave 100 to 200 pages open. It's your computer, you set the rules.

It won't work here :)

Archived