[5.2.3.800] youtube pauses on start

48 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

Got the same problem. When I disable the scripts on Violentmonkey the video's work.

I also have this problem. And the culprit is the Irydium script, and more specifically the "Play videos automatically" function.

01.png

If it is exclusive, then the player black screen appears.

01a.png

On 2/23/2019 at 4:39 AM, roguelike said:

Found problem with youtube. When trying open new video it sometimes open as paused, but when you click on "Play" it doest work until yourefresh page.

Just what version are you talking about? There is no version 5.2.3.800, unless you have a very old version; we've been on 5.2.7 for a while now. The latest beta release was advertised as 5.2.8.300 but in actuality the download file is 5.3.8.300 and it shows up in Help> About as 5.3.8.300 (also that is the version number for the maxthon.exe file)

8 minutes ago, rick.lane said:

Just what version are you talking about? There is no version 5.2.3.800, unless you have a very old version; we've been on 5.2.7 for a while now. The latest beta release was advertised as 5.2.8.300 but in actuality the download file is 5.3.8.300 and it shows up in Help> About as 5.3.8.300 (also that is the version number for the maxthon.exe file)

Oh, I misspelled. My bad. Its latest beta have this bu (also few bugs too, like erasing text in address bar)

Archived