Suggestion of favorite item managerment

I really suggest favroite item management go back to the old version's way. It's hard to view item, sort item, move around items in current management ui(Maxnote) than the old way. Also, I have two troubles and one suggestion:

[1st trouble]: When I drag one item from a source folder to another target folder and try to put it at last position in this target folder, when this target folder has many items that causes horizontal scroll bar appear, there's no way I can "scroll to right most" (I tried keybaords but no response).

[2nd trouble]: I can't see full item header/name/or whatever. Sometimes, it's important to see full name so I can tell what it is and where to move it to.

[one suggestion]: Under many occassions, I want to add same web page url to two different folders but it's not allowed. In old version, there's no such limitation.

Yes, I can see the new mangement is more IT (using one index system for favorite items; integrate favorite item into Maxnote, etc.) but it's really not user-friendly (sometimes hurt), at least compared to the old version's way.

Please consider this design philosophy: Leave constraints to users, as long as the system is not so harmful.

Another bad feature that is not quite right, is that folders can only have 30 characters, limiting the named enough.

If you import from other markers, cut to those 30 characters.

It would not be bad, to be able to export only some selected pages, or failing that, a specific folder, and all the bookmarks.

On 2/15/2019 at 8:50 AM, scottchu.tw said:

[one suggestion]: Under many occassions, I want to add same web page url to two different folders but it's not allowed. In old version, there's no such limitation

If you save several pages at once, maxthon does not check that they are duplicates

Archived