zzxxhhzxh

Turn off the translation function

7 posts in this topic

How to turn off the translation function in the newest version (5.2.7.300 beta)?

Is there an option for that? And this function is a kind of similar to the Translate in Extension/Maxthon Tool for toolbar.

+1 How to turn off this completely unneeded feature?

i dont see  it - i use user files from before it was added - not sure why that matters

i think its something to do with the file in guest/translate/optionconfig.ini

theres a value in there slipper - mine is slipper=0 - if i change that to 1 i get the translate button - its not 100% when i change it - needs to be opened and closed a couple of times to stick

i dont use a passport so that also might be part of it but i have got it to show without a passport 

I also don't know how to turn off this feature. There is nothing in the settings of the translation module to disable this annoying behaviour.

There is a bug in the translation extension, it will be fixed in the future version. You can uncheck "automatically translate websites" first.

QQ截图20190211182550.jpg

19 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

There is a bug in the translation extension, it will be fixed in the future version. You can uncheck "automatically translate websites" first.

QQ截图20190211182550.jpg

This is a more serious problem. Translation extension is TURNED OFF in my browser but still works?

How is this possible? So turning extension off doesn't mean it's stop working? This is a possibly HUGE SECURITY FLAW

41 minutes ago, Kilmatar said:

This is a more serious problem. Translation extension is TURNED OFF in my browser but still works?

How is this possible? So turning extension off doesn't mean it's stop working? This is a possibly HUGE SECURITY FLAW

That is a bug.