Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amarpriyo

Which Version Is coming soon ?

20 posts in this topic

Anybody know Which Version Is coming soon ?

56 minutes ago, Amarpriyo said:

Anybody know Which Version Is coming soon ?

the one after the last one and the time its taking - over a month since the last release of anything it must full of new stuff that nobody wants but will add non of the features users have asked for

but - hey its free and Jeff is thinking about badges for users so all is good :wink:

1 person likes this

The "V 5.2.7.100" is anyway the best 5, so what else is there to come? * Smirk *

1 hour ago, Chantao said:

The "V 5.2.7.100" is anyway the best 5, so what else is there to come? * Smirk *

Well I've been waiting for some time for completion of full mx5skin support.  It's half-done at this point.

However, I don't have any hints that it's likely the next version.

To answer the  original post, the next version should be 5.2.7.x, where x > 100.

<<SL>>

16 minutes ago, SnowLeopard said:

To answer the  original post, the next version should be 5.2.7.x, where x > 100.

Exactly, but when? Dev's, answer your users. 

If they make it so exciting: It will be a quantum leap.

I think it will bring great news, among the most outstanding and requested .... a new fund selector, which will be added a third line with 4 new colors :p

Sin título.png

It would be nice to think of the color of the banners in the QA itself.

qavariablepainting.png

1 hour ago, pantantrollo said:

I think it will bring great news, among the most outstanding and requested .... a new fund selector, which will be added a third line with 4 new colors

It's very simple and you don't need to wait for dev's, just do it yourself. In my skin you can find mod of this window - 

2019-01-23_173403.png

19 hours ago, zork said:

Es muy simple y no necesitas esperar a los desarrolladores, solo hazlo tú mismo. En mi piel puedes encontrar mod de esta ventana - 

It was a sarcasm :)

RECORDED:5884970a7da3a_1:

recorded300.png

19 hours ago, Chantao said:

Picture 2 :New feature discovered: copy (as in Opera) The Green One 

newfeaturecopy.png

new feature - i guess so but the button is in chinese so thats wrong - add that i do not recall one post asking for this - i do recall MANY posts outlining bugs and requesting other features be added - where are those

its the same old story someone [a dev?] thinks they know better than users so adds something thats not needed - why should we expect it to be different - it was ever so

That's a Translation Function. 

On 1/24/2019 at 7:37 AM, Chantao said:

RECORDED:5884970a7da3a_1:

recorded300.png

@Chantao: Where is this in Mx 4.2.7.300?  I'm running the portable version, if that is significant.

Thanks in advance :)

<<SL>>

@ Snowleopard, I know now what you mean. With the picture I just show that I took it over to my homepage.

On 25.01.2019 at 3:38 PM, Chantao said:

That's a Translation Function. 

Already fixed? For some reason, I do not see it!

On 2/22/2019 at 10:09 PM, Vorofia said:

Already fixed? For some reason, I do not see it!

If you open some webpage and the webpage language is different from your browser language, you will see the translation button after selecting some words.

three weeks without updating the branch 5.3.8. :Thinking_Face_Emoji_42x42:
I hope that the developers didn't run up in horror from the number of errors :Tongue_Out_Emoji_with_Winking_Eye_Icon_42x42: