Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

karver13

Downloading data from my account

6 posts in this topic

I worked in a browser without logging in. Then decided to enter in account. The browser erased all my accounts on all sites and erased all my favorites links. How to get back links or is it impossible?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Please open the browser menu (Alt+F)>Tools>Import/Export user data>Import user data>MX5's guest account data.

MaxthonSnap20190107152104.png

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Please open the browser menu (Alt+F)>Tools>Import/Export user data>Import user data>MX5's guest account data.

MaxthonSnap20190107152104.png

@BugSir006: I have the inverse question; how do I import user account data into my Guest account?  Is there a way?  Mainly I'm concerned with Passkeeper, QA, and Favorites.

I'm hoping for some way shorter than re-entering everything manually.

                         <<SL>>

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, SnowLeopard said:

@BugSir006: I have the inverse question; how do I import user account data into my Guest account?  Is there a way?  Mainly I'm concerned with Passkeeper, QA, and Favorites.

I'm hoping for some way shorter than re-entering everything manually.

 

Currently, the Passkeeper and QA data cannot be exported. But you can export the favorites data to HTML then import to your guest account manually.

QQ截图20190108105928.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Currently, the Passkeeper and QA data cannot be exported. But you can export the favorites data to HTML then import to your guest account manually.

QQ截图20190108105928.jpg

Thanks, BugSir006, you confirm (unfortunatly) that I had not missed more efficient way(s).  I do wish that support for wxport of Passkeeper and QA would be provided. But even more I want to see *.mx5skin suport for UIHuge.dat mods be finished; half-baked support is not good enough for full skins.

                                     <<SL>>

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/7/2019 at 10:24 AM, BugSir006 said:

Please open the browser menu (Alt+F)>Tools>Import/Export user data>Import user data>MX5's guest account data.

MaxthonSnap20190107152104.png

Thanks, that helped me.

Share this post


Link to post