Should we Pay for browser?

Yes, and I will answer you why. 

I use Maxthon for a long time. I was even translating mobile app in the past. I opened my account in 2013 and right now we spent 9373 hours together. 390 days in total. 1 out of 5 years. I tried to quit MX browser few times due to bugs which are fixed now but still it's best among others. MX is part of my life like spoon or sunlight and I feel like I'm not the only one who feels like this. I rarely pay for things online but people who are working on MX are doing really good job and we all - users, undersrand it. I want to support this project because my online life will be just ruined without it. I'm just student and I can't spend much but I'm redy to give few $ for sticker "premium" in menu or something. Like yearly subscription. I mean.. even if it would be a 1$ in a month [12$ for 1 year] it's still something. It's not about paid content. It's about people who are willing to support something they use on daily basis. Maybe users could than have some influence on MX future? For example a lot of people miss functions from MX4 e.g. Cloud to push. It was helly awesome and innovative thing. Why it was removed in MX5? Even ballot about new functions for ,premium users' would be nice. There is a lot of things that can be improved and I need it to be done.

Let's support Maxthon and buy developers a cup of coffee.

6 hours ago, 549250370 said:

I use Maxthon for a long time. I was even translating mobile app in the past. I opened my account in 2013 and right now we spent 9373 hours together. 390 days in total. 1 out of 5 years. I tried to quit MX browser few times due to bugs which are fixed now but still it's best among others. MX is part of my life like spoon or sunlight and I feel like I'm not the only one who feels like this. I rarely pay for things online but people who are working on MX are doing really good job and we all - users, undersrand it. I want to support this project because my online life will be just ruined without it. I'm just student and I can't spend much but I'm redy to give few $ for sticker "premium" in menu or something. Like yearly subscription. I mean.. even if it would be a 1$ in a month [12$ for 1 year] it's still something. It's not about paid content. It's about people who are willing to support something they use on daily basis. Maybe users could than have some influence on MX future? For example a lot of people miss functions from MX4 e.g. Cloud to push. It was helly awesome and innovative thing. Why it was removed in MX5? Even ballot about new functions for ,premium users' would be nice. There is a lot of things that can be improved and I need it to be done.

and do you think that would change anything - they would still just do things as they want - users have no input with Maxthon - never have had - paying would not change that 

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-12-31 at 10:21 AM, 549250370 said:

Thank you for willing to offer support, it's a good idea to show people's warm heart using some badge or something. we will think about it.

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

33 minutes ago, MaxthonJeff said:

Thank you for willing to offer support, it's a good idea to show people's warm heart using some badge or something. we will think about it.

how good is that - first we get various levels of VIP membership which are as useful as a hole in the head and now they are going to think about a badge

get real - sort out what users want - skins - better adblocking to name 2 - but hey they dont matter lets have a badge

you could not make it up!

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

If we didn't have so many unsolved problems with Maxthon, you might get more support, but definitely not with the problems we are having that just go ignored.  I have been complaining about site icons not being updated for a long time and they have done nothing about it, so why would I pay money to support it.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

No one is asked to pay money to support. Answering questions, helping people is also a great way to support. I am sorry we cannot solve all problems. It’s a small team compared to Chrome, firefox or even opera. What I can assure is everyone in the team is working hard to improve Maxthon everyday. I admit I am quit happy to see people appreciate what we did for past 15 years. 

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

Archived