5.2.7.100 - saving as PDF

ddoe

Thanks for function of saving the webpage as PDF, but is there some setting for this function? I did not find the setting to turn on / off the display headers, footer, date, date format, url, save page with or without hyperlinks, eventually options for quality setting PDF or images quality setting, or some PDF options. Add at least basic settings would be great.

good qustions i will add another

WHY? - why has this been added - i cannot recall posts asking for it or drum beating that it was something that was missing from the feature list

great its something extra to add to that feature list but why now - what about all the stuff that has been asked for over the years and been ignored

just another case lets think of something that we think we need and sod all the requests that have gone that users want

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

23 hours ago, ddoe said:

Thanks for function of saving the webpage as PDF, but is there some setting for this function? I did not find the setting to turn on / off the display headers, footer, date, date format, url, save page with or without hyperlinks, eventually options for quality setting PDF or images quality setting, or some PDF options. Add at least basic settings would be great.

this function is redundant and you're right there's no option, instead you can use "print " than click "change" and choose "print to pdf " : this way you have more settings

pdf1.png

pdf.png

sigmax2.png

Archived